• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Band of Outsiders

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KaiserSose
Discounts at Moda were more severe than that. I got an overdye for $70 and two others for $110 that were originally $285.

I also just got the s/s bib in from Gilt. Aside from the wrinkling (exacerbated by flash), how is it?

I'm not a big bib person but it fits well.

KaiserSose

Reaction score
Not sure of the sizing of the s/s vs long sleeve. Ask me in a few days...

I'm not a big bib person either, but I don't mind it as much on this shirt becuase it's s/s and 1000x more muted than some of the others offered at Gilt.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Discounts at Moda were more severe than that. I got an overdye for $70 and two others for $110 that were originally $285.

I also just got the s/s bib in from Gilt. Aside from the wrinkling (exacerbated by flash), how is it?

I think the bib works on this s/s and this color, I don't think it works on the l/s they offer it in. I dig it.

Originally Posted by mellowfellow
does the s/s fits slimmer than the l/s? i had a s/s oxford in that same color but sold it cause it was rather snug. Not sure if I have to size up for s/s.

This Gilt sale was my first experience with BoO and I got a size small in a l/s OCBD and medium in the s/s contrast collar and I think the fit is almost identical. Based on this one time I would say the s/s tend to fit a tad more snug that the l/s in the A fit. I'll post my pics in a bit.

EDIT:

Plum striped l/s button down - size small
IMG_3438.jpg

Contrast collar (yellow/white) s/s button down (mother of pearl buttons) - size medium
IMG_3436.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
Only if you agree to pay retail for it.

It's like you read my mind and posted my reply for me. Must be a PA thang.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ If it's a size small, I highly suggest you sell it to me out of spite. Don't let Gilt win, man, don't.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BooBib006.jpg

Fit is right on Kaiser, though what's really important is how comfortable you are and your range of motion. If it's a little tight when you rotate your arms, that's alright as long as your comfortable with it, but it's up to you. Straight on it looks just like how I think an s/s shirt should fit.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
does moda have any of the button downs left in small? do they have a webstore?

Are you serious? Look back a few pages and you'll come across a telephone number. Pick up a phone and call a human being. They're helpful and nice to deal with.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Or read back a couple pages and see the post where they say that there are no button downs left in small. Random korean is random.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads