• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple3210

Reaction score

I get mine from endless.com.

Endless is the cheapest place to buy shoe trees. Price between $20-$30. Free shipping for order over $100. Few weeks ago I paid $140 for 7 pairs of shoe trees @$20 per pairs. Amazon,Nordstrom and every other places quoted me$120- $80 just for shipping. I think endless losses money every time they sell these shoe trees to Australians !!!:nodding:

Cheers for the suggestion. i'll order a bundle tomorrow :)

Hi apples, unfortunately not, there are too many MTM shirt makers doing it a lot cheaper, but you should find the release of my shirts in august will be reasonably slim in the waist anyway. The samples arrive in the next few days so I'll see what I need to tweak when they get here and will post measurements once finalised.

Cool. Unfortunately my shoulder's are rather broad compared to my waist, so even most slim cut shirts are still too baggy for me :(

Tano

Reaction score

Suit advice gents.
I'm getting married in dec and im struggling with getting my suit and the groomsmans suits under budget. Unfortunately my budget doesn't stretch to PJohnson or any other top end makers so I was looking at getting suits down to about 400-500 each at the very most.
Should I just wait till July sales and hope to pick up some bargains? The other method I'm considering is suit supply? Any thoughts?
Ps- I know how to use the search button- just wanted the aus members current opinion!

I have NWT "SF Approved" Jos A Banks signature 40R tux for sale. 2 pairs of trousers, Brooks waistcoat and JAB tux shirt. Will list on b&s if interested.

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No fit pics today, but a few photos of the amazing high country me and a mate fished over the weekend. Fished the upper Eucumbene River in the high country first with snow everywhere and a very cold start, and then lower down on the murrumbidgee (still cold). Picked up 2 rainbows for the day (both released to fight another day).

Warning: Non SF approved outerwear coming up

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny thing happened last week. Was involved in the process for new hires. Brilliant candidate at the interview. First thing one of our senior managers commented on after the interview was: "It wouldn't have killed him if he ironed his shirt first". Resume in the bin.

Last edited:

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny thing happened last week. Was involved in the process for new hires. Brilliant candidate at the interview. First thing one of our senior managers commented on after the interview was: "It wouldn't have killed him if he ironed his shirt first". Resume in the bin.

Very interesting. It's true - if you do want to make a good first impression, be neat and look like you made some effort. Neither of those costs money, just some thought.

Blahman, what kind of industry do you work in?

onestar

Reaction score

No fit pics today, but a few photos of the amazing high country me and a mate fished over the weekend. Fished the upper Eucumbene River in the high country first with snow everywhere and a very cold start, and then lower down on the murrumbidgee (still cold). Picked up 2 rainbows for the day (both released to fight another day).
Warning: Non SF approved outerwear coming up

Jason, your beanie works superbly with the trout. Looks like a fantastic way to spend a weekend. Thanks for sharing the pics.

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange question, but is anyone looking at making a purchase from Montblanc anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members