• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors' Shears (scissors) made in Italy?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My shears arrived this morning - holy hell, they're amazing. @idfnl
 Thank you for all the hassle you went through to get these made. I imagine these will easily last several lifetimes with a little care. 

I recognize that shipping box :)

From now on, you shall officially be known as 052.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Books are closed for the pre-order. There will be more details on how to acquire a pair in the near future. In the mean time, I am pleased everyone is happy with the result.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tonynyc77

Reaction score
Hey man,

I would like to get one of those hand made italian shears. Let me know when you will place a new order of those shears.
Thank you

Best

Antonio

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey man,

I would like to get one of those hand made italian shears. Let me know when you will place a new order of those shears.
Thank you

Best

Antonio

Sorry bro...

Books are closed on the pre-orders. The purpose of these early pre-orders was to get some interest in them established so that buyers that paid and waited many months but in exchange got a better deal, but that period is over.

They will be available at a retail price from here on out.

Davarpanah

Reaction score
What is the retail price ? And when can I order?

ericjens7

Reaction score
Apparently the guy who coordinated ordering these shears via cutterandtailor is cheating his buyers. All the StyleForum purchasers have received their shears while us C&T guys have been screwed over...

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently the guy who coordinated ordering these shears via cutterandtailor is cheating his buyers. All the StyleForum purchasers have received their shears while us C&T guys have been screwed over...

Was a Portuguese name? I hate scammers, hope everything gets cleared and any money scammed.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ouch. What happened?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads