• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone interested in doing a DC meetup?

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah id be down. It'd be weird to meet you guys (freaks) in real life but that would be an interesting night for sure. I live/work near by both Dbs so that could work as a meet up point for me.

madgrad

Reaction score
I'd be down, getting down to DC from Bmore might be a bit tricky but there is always the MARC train so no worries I guess. When would you want to do this?

pantheist

Reaction score
i'm in md. southern part. charles county
frown.gif
work in dc everyday though. georgetown?

dsholmes1

Reaction score
I am down! I am in Bmore! In DC often though. DO remember folks: MARC does not run on weekends.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on meeting up in dc. make a plan and lets do it.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like it's almost a 50/50 split between Bmore and DC! I'm not too familiar with DC hangouts but I liked the idea of meeting at DenimBar because it just seemed well, appropriate but I'm open for other suggestions! The only other place in DC I've hung out in recently was DC9 in NW and Ri-Ra on a date. If we go with Baltimore I'd say we shoot for food/drinks in Fells Point or in Charles Village/Mt.Vernon area where we could go to Brewers Art or Ottobar. How does a weekend in mid-Jan work for everyone? Saturday nights are bad for me because I DJ in Baltimore so maybe Friday the 11th or 18th? GoSurface no beards, but I expect to see you in this:
09510.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
B]GoSurface[/b] no beards, but I expect to see you in this:
09510.jpg

That's exactly what I plan on wearing. I've been to Sonar Lounge in B-more, but I'd rather not be in B-more, for safety reasons. I feel like I need to be decked out in a haz-mat suit whenever I'm there.

And, there are a bajillion places to hang out in in DC. But I guess that depends on the time of day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads