• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Academy Awards Style

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tom288
Who is that Christofuh, shes definitely deserving of MILF status

Everbody loves Raymond ?

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's Patricia Heaton? Wow, I almost didn't recognize her for a second.

Mrs. Heaton accidentally(?) revealing too much. (NSFW)

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparantly, Armani himself did the fitting on the tuxes for Di Caprio and Mark Wahlberg. No wonder they both at the top of most people's best-dressed lists.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Gwyneth Paltrow looked amazing imo.

I don't really have a lot to say about 'Oscars style' as I have not seen much of it but of the little that I have seen the only thing that stood out was how hideous Paltrow looked.

The Happy Stroller

Reaction score
I had always thought those gentlemen who wore long black ties were improperly dressed, but when I put on that black bow tie for the first time that Sunday night, it was such a challenging task, indeed. Now I understand why.

And when I wore that Tuxedo suit for the first time in my life for a few hours well past midnight all covered in sweat (even the bow tie was wet!), I realized Manton needs to be more sympathetic by not insisting formal and semi-formal jackets should not be made of light-weight wool. Fortunately, my Tuxedo was a Super 160, a fact which probably accounted for a feeling of coolness in spite of all the sweating. In fact, next time I'll go for a Super 400.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrDaniels
Apparantly, Armani himself did the fitting on the tuxes for Di Caprio and Mark Wahlberg. No wonder they both at the top of most people's best-dressed lists.

Di Caprio looked like a toddler wrapped in his daddy's tux.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that the black necktie and DJ look is growing on me. It would never work for me for a black tie event in the real world, but for Hollywood black tie, some people really make it work.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
I don't really have a lot to say about 'Oscars style' as I have not seen much of it but of the little that I have seen the only thing that stood out was how hideous Paltrow looked.

I'm with you on that one.

I think Reese Whitherspoon looked absolutely darling.

SGladwell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
I'm with you on that one.

I think Reese Whitherspoon looked absolutely darling.

I also thought Maggie Gyllenhaal looked amazing.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
I've never seen Paltrow and thought "Wow, I'd bop that".

FELT

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jml90
I've never seen Paltrow and thought "Wow, I'd bop that".

God, I hope she doesn't subscribe to this forum, that's going to kill her self-confidence...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics