• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$10 Threads: Boss, APC, Theory, Diesel, Abboud, FilippaK, Club Monaco, etc...

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time to cull my university wardrobe and make room in my closet for professional attire. Everything is $10. I'm not going to bump this thread to death, so whatever is left in a couple of days is going to eBay or the Sally-Anne. Everything is in very good condition unless otherwise stated. I'm not going to provide measurements (unless noted), but will indicate fit if asked. Shipping will probably be $7ish depending on the item(s). ***UPDATED*** 3. Joseph Abboud sweater. New, never worn (Mom and Dad keep giving me this stuff... It's actually kind of nice, but I have something agaist Abboud). Mid weight, 100% wool. Ignore the blemish in the photo, it's a camera thing. Retail $175
img0184fv1.jpg
6. Theory L/S tee. Size M. Light blue, lightweight jersey with inner shirt sleves in a meshy type fabic. All cotton. Retail $65
img0234jt5.jpg
8. Hugo Boss shirt. Slimmer fitting size M. Real MOP buttons. Black/taupe-y textured colour. Quite nice, really. Retail $100+ SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
img0226yf5.jpg
9. NWT Leo Rossi mock neck. Mushroomy brown colour. All merino wool, made in Italy. Size M. Retail $100+
img0225td0.jpg
11.Perry Ellis Polo sweater. All cotton. Size M. This looks very nice on - kid of retroish. Retail $75
img0220xh9.jpg
12. Banana Republic. Stripe linen (with some cotton sweater). Fits loose and wide. Size L. Great summer sweater for cool nights on the beach. Retail $90
img0219op6.jpg
15. Club Monaco Jacket. Size M. Cotton with some polyurethane. Not as shiney as in the picture. Feels kind of like oiled cotton. Retail $75
img0216rj5.jpg
16. Buckler Sexy Bastard jeans. Size 32 (32 inseam). Hems worn through. Slim Bootcut fit. Retail $175
img0228oa6.jpg
img0229ga1.jpg
17. Set of two L/S tees: 1. Club Monaco size M (left), all cotton, 2. Dekker size M, black with white stiching at neck and cuffs. Cotton with stretch.
img0232ak9.jpg
18. Set of two L/S tees: 1. Club Monaco size M (left), all cotton, grey with reverse seams, 2. Club Monaco, size M (right), all cotton.
img0231ef1.jpg
19. Calvin Klein Shirt (from when his stuff was actually cool). Size M, straight hem, real MOP buttons. All cotton. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
img0233jh9.jpg

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come on, people. You'll need to pay quickly in order to secure your picks. There's tons on interest and I don't want to string this out forever in fairness to others.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Hi, I will take the diesel jeans and really want that APC polo if you don't recieve your money. I can pay you ASAP. (paypal) do you have an email ?

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Hi, I will take the diesel jeans and really want that APC polo if you don't recieve your money. I can pay you ASAP. (paypal) do you have an email ?

Both are sold.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
damn, they weren't when I loaded the page!

zw-gator

Reaction score
errrr I look at the picture, then the discription, everything is good...then SOLD!!!
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads