Reminder, 3 more hours to enter. The response has been great, and I'll definitely be doing this again.
NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label shirt giveaway:
I am giving away this brand new with tags RLPL shirt, size XL, shipped at my expense, to someone who meets the following conditions:
1) Has a post count numbering less than 500 posts, but greater than 10 posts (and at least a few posts in this thread), and/or less than 12 months as a registered user (this will be a context-specific determination; I fully reserve the right to discard of this requirement at my discretion);
2) Has posted an awesome find in this thread, or, in the alternative, made an awesome contribution in some way, or, has otherwise consistently demonstrated that they embrace the overall original philosophy of this thread;
3) Has never mentioned the word "ebay" in a post (this will be a context-specific inquiry; if the reference is in passing or incidental, an exception will be made);
4) Has never used the terms "flip", "humblebrag", or "ethrift" in a thrift thread post (again, I will review post histories, and negative inferences will be drawn against post edits when context logically permits.);
5) Is a size XL (again, I will check post histories/edits/etc);
6) Has engaged in at least one pure trade on this thread, or here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/287214/the-un-official-thrift-buy-sell-trade-want-thread/1110. Alternatively, has received a shot-out or PM anywhere on SF for a non-money-transfer-involved trade.
My overriding purpose is, obviously, based on the conditions, to give some daps to the noob contributors.
Note1: Make no mistake, I will discriminate. I will review post histories. I will look for post edits. I will be unabashedly biased in my determination. Don't fuck with me.
Note2: This is fully thread-relevant, as I paid $0.00 for this shirt.
If you meet at least one other condition in addition to being a size XL (required), hit me on PM (I'm being very flexibile with the parameters. If you are humble enough to think you don't qualify, by implication you probably do, and should message me).
I'll stop considering PM's at 12:00AM Midnight, Friday night/Saturday morning, so that the shirt can arrive Christmas Eve via USPS Priority wherever it ends up.