or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 593

post #8881 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

awesome fabric!

Thanks!

Now back to shoes.
post #8882 of 20818
Patek, nice outfit! (except the laces confused.gif )
post #8883 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

Patek, nice outfit! (except the laces confused.gif )

The laces are not a daily thing, they are an FU its Monday thing.
post #8884 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


its a jeans brand. SWD approved, even.

Grasyas!

post #8885 of 20818
Well OK, anything that says FU to monday is fine with me.
post #8886 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post


The laces are not a daily thing, they are an FU its Monday thing.

I love the laces personally, I think a little extra from the waist down is always nice, much like a pocket square does for the chest.

post #8887 of 20818

700

post #8888 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Did someone say orange?
C&J Dalton cordovan for RL. BB socks and pants. Hanger Project laces. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Paired with a Emma Willis orange cashmere tie and a Tom Ford brown woven blazer.

I don't normally ike the colored lace steez. But this REALLY works for me!

I would love to see the top half.

btw - we are tie twinsies - I have that Emma Willis tie in orange cashmere as well. fistbump.gif
Edited by Gdot - 11/19/12 at 7:09pm
post #8889 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I don't normally ike the colored lace steez. But this REALLY works for me!
I would love to see the top half.
btw - we are tie twinsies - I have that Emma Willis tie in orange cashmere as well. fistbump.gif

Top half posted previous page.
post #8890 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Strong looks Hampton gdeezy and stizzle. Extra gangster cause of the radio Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAG0802.jpg
GG
Pantherella
MTM 3 piece HF suit

Noice!

post #8891 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

Well OK, anything that says FU to monday is fine with me.
9580C5F9-001F-42EF-AFC3-BC3CA29F15F7-3857-000001883E26142A.jpg
post #8892 of 20818
FU Tueday (here in Delhi). Last day of meetings for this trip. Heading home tonight!

Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Panta
(Pocket square has lime green in it.) Sorta Christmas in November, no?

post #8893 of 20818
G- awesome.

spoo - this is teh nice, but how is it teh FU? confused.gif
post #8894 of 20818
Allen Edmonds, ??, Brooks Bros

Artificial hospital light = poor pic

ypepyga3.jpg
post #8895 of 20818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

FU Tueday (here in Delhi). Last day of meetings for this trip. Heading home tonight!
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Panta
(Pocket square has lime green in it.) Sorta Christmas in November, no?

Love the color of these!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos