Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 3004post #45046 of 514869/16/16 at 1:41pmpost #45047 of 514869/16/16 at 1:46pmQuote:
All in the game! I would never do you dirty like that, there's enough to eat for everyone, it's all love.
But when you hear the real hood whistle watch out, I'm lurkin'post #45048 of 514869/16/16 at 1:47pmpost #45049 of 514869/16/16 at 1:51pmQuote:
Never been to Simi Valley, probably never willQuote:Originally Posted by wumpyfish
Forced myself to go out at lunch, why bother, Omar probably cleaned out the place already and from 2k miles away too. Got some ties(brooks, lanvin,zegna,brooks), braces(Trafalgar) not even going to show. Did get 2 corduroy hacking jackets from "been had" and John Varvatos(Italy) and a nice unnamed pocket square from Italy also. Anyone know whom makes Varvatos Italy and recognize the square, even though i am not hopeful being that it was stuck in a Tom James jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome squarepost #45050 of 514869/16/16 at 1:57pm
@Sleeves345 My first impulse was to say pass, they look like just another bad knockoff, but I found a comment on designaddict saying Gordon had the Amercan license for Bruer chairs before Knoll got it. So maybe there is something to them?
Wish I had more useful info for you. "Authentic" or not, though, not a huge fan of the configuration. Much prefer the cane Cesca.post #45051 of 514869/16/16 at 2:00pmpost #45052 of 514869/16/16 at 2:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChetB
My first impulse was to say pass, they look like just another bad knockoff, but I found a comment on designaddict saying Gordon had the Amercan license for Bruer chairs before Knoll got it. So maybe there is something to them?
"Authentic" or not, though, not a huge fan of the configuration. Much prefer the cane Cesca.
Thanks. I found pretty hit or miss results on Google, but the wife says we don't need need more chairs so pass. Thanks for the details though!post #45053 of 514869/16/16 at 2:33pmpost #45054 of 514869/16/16 at 2:39pmpost #45055 of 514869/16/16 at 2:58pmpost #45056 of 514869/16/16 at 3:40pmpost #45057 of 514869/16/16 at 3:48pmpost #45058 of 514869/16/16 at 4:12pm
Amazing what a nice kent brush can do (pictured is cashmere). No baby wipes needed. Before/After
An end to a good week.
BBGF x Martin Greenfield 43R 38W
PRL x Corn 100% Cash 44R (was the one that originally had the stain)
Also found some black AE mcallisters 11Bpost #45059 of 514869/16/16 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #45060 of 514869/16/16 at 4:59pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 17 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 18 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick Harris Tweed Shadow Windowpane SC, deadstock... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...