or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 77

post #1141 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Is he first or second year? Man he is a strong mo-fo and accurate. This is a rough-hewn comparison, but he's a much more refined version of Brett Favre.
Second.
post #1142 of 4985

ESPN will collectively cream themselves if the AFC championship game is Peyton v Luck.

post #1143 of 4985
It's like Brady got the day off today...
post #1144 of 4985
Lagarett is on a roll wow.
post #1145 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

It's like Brady got the day off today...

Six straight TD rushes..I don't even recognize this team anymore!! lol8[1].gif
post #1146 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

ESPN will collectively cream themselves if the AFC championship game is Peyton v Luck.
It will be Brady v. Rivers satisfied.gif
post #1147 of 4985
^^ not cool ^^

---

Not looking good for indy
post #1148 of 4985
butbut.gif
post #1149 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Is he first or second year? Man he is a strong mo-fo and accurate. This is a rough-hewn comparison, but he's a much more refined version of Brett Favre.

He certainly has Favre's penchant for throwing interceptions in the post season.
post #1150 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

Is he first or second year? Man he is a strong mo-fo and accurate. This is a rough-hewn comparison, but he's a much more refined version of Brett Favre.

He certainly has Favre's penchant for throwing interceptions in the post season.

Yeah . . . he's created this reputation a hell of a lot quicker than Favre.
post #1151 of 4985
Hoping for a Chargers upset tomorrow.
post #1152 of 4985
No 4q comeback for Luck tonight. frown.gif
post #1153 of 4985
Another int. Now its done.
post #1154 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Six straight TD rushes..I don't even recognize this team anymore!! lol8[1].gif

I pity the fool who will have to plan a defense against this team next week.
post #1155 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

I pity the fool who will have to plan a defense against this team next week.

 

Denver is very good against the run on a per play basis, not just because they're always ahead. However, missing Von Miller will hurt.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread