or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season - Page 42

post #616 of 1663
I just saw the clip of Suh kicking Schaub in the dick...

Hilarious.
...he was trying not to laugh when they asked him about it. tried playing it off like an accident
post #617 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hand View Post

I just saw the clip of Suh kicking Schaub in the dick...
Hilarious.
...he was trying not to laugh when they asked him about it. tried playing it off like an accident

youtube link now
post #618 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hand View Post

I just saw the clip of Suh kicking Schaub in the dick...
Hilarious.
...he was trying not to laugh when they asked him about it. tried playing it off like an accident

Suh totally meant to kick Matt. I'll say though he wasn't purposely aiming for the nuts, just trying to kick Matt in general.
post #619 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

Suh totally meant to kick Matt. I'll say though he wasn't purposely aiming for the nuts, just trying to kick Matt in general.
Oh for sure. Nobody falls like that. I don't think he was aiming for the nuts either, but I don't think he was sorry he hit there either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

youtube link now
The dick kick or the ensuing denial?
post #620 of 1663
ALL OF IT!
post #621 of 1663
I haven't figured out how to link videos on the new mobile layout. Just google video Suh, it should be the first thing that comes up.
post #622 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hand View Post

I haven't figured out how to link videos on the new mobile layout. Just google video Suh, it should be the first thing that comes up.

thanks, just checked it out. suh is a piece of shit.
post #623 of 1663
Are the Falcons the worst 11-1 team in NFL history? I saw nothing last night that indicated they are capable of making a deep playoff run, much less win the Super Bowl.
post #624 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Are the Falcons the worst 11-1 team in NFL history? I saw nothing last night that indicated they are capable of making a deep playoff run, much less win the Super Bowl.

yes. i dont know why, but i hate that they keep winning. maybe its leftover dan reeves hate.
post #625 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, just checked it out. suh is a piece of shit.

+10000000
post #626 of 1663
Suh is definitely the dirtiest player in the NFL. I still think it's pretty hilarious though...
If I was a Texans fan I'd definitely feel diferently
post #627 of 1663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hand View Post

Suh is definitely the dirtiest player in the NFL. I still think it's pretty hilarious though...
If I was a Texans fan I'd definitely feel diferently

for sure. but as a non texan, i want to kick him in the nuts. smile.gif
post #628 of 1663
surprised no one's talking about this KC Chiefs story. Some horribly sad shit.
post #629 of 1663
If you have any faith in the decency of humanity, don't read the comments on the story at ESPN, because you will lose quite a bit of that faith. (Not sure if they've edited them, but right after the news came out it was pretty awful in there.)
post #630 of 1663
I'm surprised the NFL is still making the Chiefs play today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › The Official NFL Thread: 2012-13 Season