or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012) - Page 201

post #3001 of 4307
ffffuuuu.gif

I think having a dull knife dragged across my throat for 90 minutes+ would be an equal if not more enjoyable experience than seeing Arsenal play lately.

Should've just said "fuck it" and go 4-2-4/4-1-5 like against Reading. We've got nothing to lose and I could not give less of a fuck at this point.
post #3002 of 4307
Who is going to the DC UNITED game tonight???
post #3003 of 4307
My hometown team got through to the second round of the FA Cup for the first ever time today icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3004 of 4307
DC United got shafted tonight. We will be driving up to NJ in full force to wreck the red bulls on their home turf. Oh and fuck you Henri you suck!
post #3005 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhenryhhh View Post

ffffuuuu.gif
I think having a dull knife dragged across my throat for 90 minutes+ would be an equal if not more enjoyable experience than seeing Arsenal play lately.
Should've just said "fuck it" and go 4-2-4/4-1-5 like against Reading. We've got nothing to lose and I could not give less of a fuck at this point.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to watch this shit. Was thoroughly depressed. I'm seriously starting to doubt Wenger too. Losing our best players each year takes its toll. But, continuously starting Ramsey at RW and Santos at LB is frustrating as fuck. Santos can't defend for shit and with Gibbs out, why not put Per and Kos at CB with TV at LB? Seriously, Santos is garbage and costs us games. Also, Ramsey isn't a Winger and hasn't played well at all this year. Why not have Walcott start at RW? I don't get it at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

DC United got shafted tonight. We will be driving up to NJ in full force to wreck the red bulls on their home turf. Oh and fuck you Henri you suck!

First off Mauro, it's Henry. Secondly, Henry is an Arsenal legend so I hope he tears apart DC! biggrin.gif
post #3006 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDC2823 View Post

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to watch this shit. Was thoroughly depressed. I'm seriously starting to doubt Wenger too. Losing our best players each year takes its toll. But, continuously starting Ramsey at RW and Santos at LB is frustrating as fuck. Santos can't defend for shit and with Gibbs out, why not put Per and Kos at CB with TV at LB? Seriously, Santos is garbage and costs us games. Also, Ramsey isn't a Winger and hasn't played well at all this year. Why not have Walcott start at RW? I don't get it at all.

First off Mauro, it's Henry. Secondly, Henry is an Arsenal legend so I hope he tears apart DC! biggrin.gif

you're right to doubt wenger, welcome to enlightenment devil.gif

santos was nutmegged by reading winger ffffuuuu.gif
he should be fired for chasing rvp for his shirt at half-time

now the one reasonable thing we can't do is start walcott, because he's demanding 100k and only with the stipulation that he play central forward. that's insane. but wenger loves to play everyone in weird positions because it's worked a few times in the past

and yeah, Titi is the man icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3007 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

you're right to doubt wenger, welcome to enlightenment devil.gif
santos was nutmegged by reading winger ffffuuuu.gif
he should be fired for chasing rvp for his shirt at half-time
now the one reasonable thing we can't do is start walcott, because he's demanding 100k and only with the stipulation that he play central forward. that's insane. but wenger loves to play everyone in weird positions because it's worked a few times in the past
and yeah, Titi is the man icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Santos is grade A garbage. We both, as well as all Arsenal fans, agree on that. And that halftime shirt swap...are you kidding me? I would've kicked him off the team right there and he would never wear an Arsenal kit again. Complete disrespect. Can't believe it.

As for Walcott, I see your point but we could have used his pace out wide. Ramsey is crap and Walcott could expand the field and provide a pacey threat. If The Ox were fit, then I'd have given him the go. Walcott also won't ever be a central forward. Yeah he's pacey but that's it. Touch isn't that great, shot is pedestrian, wastes chances, no instinct for goal, and he's not strong enough to hold up play, beat powerful defenders, or have an aerial game. I wouldn't sign him to his demands either, but for this game, as a winger, he would have been useful.

Titi is the man icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3008 of 4307
Game was all outta wack. Should've saw it coming, especially after those losses to Norwich and Schalke and slim win to qpr. Friggen QPR! It still took one man down for us to score.

The mancs man marked the base of our attack out of the game and defended pretty well, but still lack of invention is killing us. We're trying to play a possession game without any real movement or not enough technicality. Hate to say it but at least with barca, they always form triangles, creating space and movement around the ball. Everybody today was spaced out and lacked a bit of directness.

And no wonder santos likes to come in from the flanks. Only decent cross he made today was a low one across the 5yd line... where nobody was. Giroud/poldi was obviously looking for a cutback.
post #3009 of 4307
It was a horrible game...by both sides. I haven't seen such shitty passing in a long time. Possession was lost after about 2-3 touches. Passing was atrocious. Just a garbage game. Pitiful.
post #3010 of 4307
Ramsey may have been mediocre in most games this season but he is actually not a bad player. Sure Walcott is a much much better offensive threat on the right wing and who knows what is behind Wenger's persistence in playing Ramsey. Santos however is by far the weakest link of the team and Valencia will go around him every time. If Santos was a real offensive threat he might be excused...but he is not. If Cazorla or Wilshere dare to play out the ball to Santos there is more than 50 % likelihood that he will ruin the play / lose possession. To make matters worse, Podolski is not doing much better lately, he had another awful game yesterday. This may actually be the season Arsenal slips down to mid-table.....
post #3011 of 4307
Doc,

Eat a dick and drink some bleach. "HENRY" was worthless and NYC will go down on Wednesday.

Best,

Mauro
post #3012 of 4307
Did no one watch Juve-inter last night,seriously??? Great game,inter went down in the 18th second from an offside goal only to come back to win it 3-1. Not even the ref who decided not to red card lichteiner was able to save them
post #3013 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIKETOS View Post

Did no one watch Juve-inter last night,seriously??? Great game,inter went down in the 18th second from an offside goal only to come back to win it 3-1. Not even the ref who decided not to red card lichteiner was able to save them

Great game...had Juve went out and bought a striker there's a good chance they could've gone deep into Europe this year. Stramaccioni's Inter side is underrated; Guarin and Juan were excellent buys.
post #3014 of 4307
aniketos - great avatar but lousy allegiance to Inter wink.gif Did not see the streak ending at home to Inter of all clubs. Oh well Juve are good but not so good to challenge the 91/92 Milan record to be honest it was fun while it lasted.
post #3015 of 4307
good domestically maybe and that's only with the 'help' biggrin.gif

but not good in general, i mean they're record in CL has been pretty useless, draw chelsea draw shaktar draw nordswhatever ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)