or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 334

post #4996 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post

this comes off as trying way too hard with all the colors - and the purple ps is exceedingly over the top


Isn't that kind of the point of GTH...?

 

post #4997 of 15896


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


he wears tight pants to show off his bulge to attract teh foxy ladies!


The creasing kinda looks like he's hiding a spider down there.

AND BY SPIDER, I MEAN 13'' LADY BRUISER.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post


this comes off as trying way too hard with all the colors - and the purple ps is exceedingly over the top


Naaah, it's not that bad. It's a little too GQ/#menswear to be amazing, but the idea is alright. 
 

 

post #4998 of 15896

You're right they are to tight! I hope they will stretch (brand new). I have been having a hard time finding pants that fit me because of my build. I have a 31 inch waist and somewhat large quads because of sports and weight training. I have the same problem with coats (11 inch drop). 

 

Thank you for the feedback - I really like color, but realize it is not for everyone!

 

post #4999 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post


Your pantaloons are too tight around the crotcheroo. Otherwise, not bad. I'm cool with it, colors and all.

NYR, those shoes are cool. 
 

 



 

You're right they are to tight! I hope they will stretch (brand new). I have been having a hard time finding pants that fit me because of my build. I have a 31 inch waist and somewhat large quads because of sports and weight training. I have the same problem with coats (11 inch drop). 

 

Thank you for the feedback - I really like color, but realize it is not for everyone!

 

post #5000 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


he wears tight pants to show off his bulge to attract teh foxy ladies!


Sadly it has the opposite affect ffffuuuu.gif

 

post #5001 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post


this comes off as trying way too hard with all the colors - and the purple ps is exceedingly over the top


Thanks for the feedback, Furo.

 

Maybe I should have went squareless as the sweater and gingham was very loud and busy. Perhaps toned it down a bit.

 

 

 

 

post #5002 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post


 


The creasing kinda looks like he's hiding a spider down there.

AND BY SPIDER, I MEAN 13'' LADY BRUISER.

 


Naaah, it's not that bad. It's a little too GQ/#menswear to be amazing, but the idea is alright. 
 

 


Those creases are actually part of the pants (not sure what that is called) made worse by the fact that they are tight! I hope they will stretch.

 

I wanted to express my love for color and tried to tone it down with the navy base. Maybe the square was to much!

 

 

post #5003 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post


Isn't that kind of the point of GTH...?

 

 

That was the point for me. I am somewhat bombastic by nature and I love color.

That being said, I have a lot to learn and this was one of my first attempts at bright colors and patterns.

post #5004 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post



Sadly it has the opposite affect ffffuuuu.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post



Thanks for the feedback, Furo.

Maybe I should have went squareless as the sweater and gingham was very loud and busy. Perhaps toned it down a bit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post



Those creases are actually part of the pants (not sure what that is called) made worse by the fact that they are tight! I hope they will stretch.

I wanted to express my love for color and tried to tone it down with the navy base. Maybe the square was to much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post


That was the point for me. I am somewhat bombastic by nature and I love color.
That being said, I have a lot to learn and this was one of my first attempts at bright colors and patterns.

Go here and read the part about using the multi-quote feature.
post #5005 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post



Sadly it has the opposite affect ffffuuuu.gif

hahaha. dude, youre talking to the king of tight pants. in the old days, i only bought pants if it showed off my cawk.

as for the colors, i like it. nothing wrong with some peacocking.
post #5006 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie22 View Post



Sadly it has the opposite affect ffffuuuu.gif

you made an impression on DerekS. Maybe you'll be the next invitee at his SF dinner get together.
post #5007 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

you made an impression on DerekS. Maybe you'll be the next invitee at his SF dinner get together.

eds making me sound like the SF gay rapist. chrissakes.
post #5008 of 15896
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

eds making me sound like the SF gay rapist. chrissakes.

and after re-reading my post, i fucking sound like it. shog[1].gif
post #5009 of 15896
Uploaded with Snapbucket

Uploaded with Snapbucket
post #5010 of 15896
CBDMC

737
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style