or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1357

post #20341 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldpettibone View Post

next time you bring them in you might want to walk him through removing a layer of the sole before applying the vibram (which should be the same thickness as the layer of sole he removed), so the the height of the sole remains the same

Thanks for advice but I don't want that. I prefer he add rubber and not touch anything original. I like the heel height after the vibram added.
post #20342 of 22266

Is the heel addition even necessary for Layer0? Mine are definitely rubber on the back half, which is where the foot strikes. I just put a protective sole on and was good to go.

post #20343 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalZechs View Post

Is the heel addition even necessary for Layer0? Mine are definitely rubber on the back half, which is where the foot strikes. I just put a protective sole on and was good to go.

Nope it's just a preference
post #20344 of 22266
xpost from waywt
Originally Posted by coolron View Post
 

 

Devoa/Begg/Frank Leder/John Elliott/IE/m_moriabc

Photos of me putting on boots because c4est found the laces amusing (Click to show)

 

 

 
post #20345 of 22266
Massive CCP shipment @ PN/P firenze
post #20346 of 22266
Oops wrong thread
post #20347 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by applegreen View Post

Oops wrong thread

everything listed here http://www.pnp-firenze.blogspot.com
post #20348 of 22266
God damn it I'm going to have to get the brown/grey pair
post #20349 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

God damn it I'm going to have to get the brown/grey pair

You'd be the third in this thread doing so. Better hurry!
post #20350 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

God damn it I'm going to have to get the brown/grey pair

i think you are my size, i grabbed the LUC, i can ping you if they don't work out.
post #20351 of 22266
I don't think we are the same size but I managed to get a pair in my size

I have a serious hoarding problem though

LUC in black today

post #20352 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

I don't think we are the same size but I managed to get a pair in my size

I have a serious hoarding problem though

LUC in black today


Thought you were a 44 for some reason
post #20353 of 22266
42-42.5
These are size 8 they are maybe a touch large for me even with the insoles if I'm wearing thin socks
post #20354 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

42-42.5
These are size 8 they are maybe a touch large for me even with the insoles if I'm wearing thin socks

I see well your Luc-ptc in color 10 look superb!
post #20355 of 22266
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

i think you are my size, i grabbed the LUC, i can ping you if they don't work out.

What LUC are you guys kopping? I want some!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)