Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 498
Was in store at the Shanghai Uniqlo flagship today. They were out of Navy tasmanian wool suits in my size along with herringbone slim perfect cargoes unfortunately. Saw the sweats but honestly would rather get H&M sweats that taper more. Wanted to pick up a stretch down jacket...but not at full price. Everything UU is on sale and they have loads of it.
Walked out with a floral print shirt (they also have some that aren't on the U.S. website I think), slim fit navy polka dot shirt, and UU cargo-trouser things (in grey wool) I didn't know existed. Floral print shirt might be going back tomorrow because it doesn't fit that well and I'm not sure I like the pattern that much/might want to get a different pattern.
5'9' ,155 =
-asian large in the slim fit dress shirts (navy polkadot) 39.5" chest, it's borderline snug and also small in the shoulder area.
-asian large as well in the normal shirts (floral print) but they're loose/unflattering in the body and a little bit large in the shoulder area.
-both are way too long for unbuttoned shirts IMO, gonna have to get them shortened probably
Just can't win.
Also - wtf they're completely out of t shirts. I WANT T SHIRTS
Going back at some point to check out slim fit oxfords vs regular oxfords and maybe hit up other stores to try and find a navy suit in my size/cargoes in my size.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 40 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 43 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 43 seconds ago
- › WHAT IS THE BRAND OF THESE GEEK GLASSES THAT DAVID BECKHAM IS... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Made in Italy but also made in China? 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)