Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 498
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7457 of 1344312/28/12 at 12:16pmpost #7458 of 1344312/28/12 at 12:50pmpost #7459 of 1344312/28/12 at 12:53pmpost #7460 of 1344312/28/12 at 1:06pmpost #7461 of 1344312/28/12 at 3:06pmpost #7462 of 1344312/28/12 at 3:13pmpost #7463 of 1344312/28/12 at 3:50pmpost #7464 of 1344312/29/12 at 8:51ampost #7465 of 1344312/29/12 at 8:54ampost #7466 of 1344312/29/12 at 9:34ampost #7467 of 1344312/29/12 at 9:36ampost #7468 of 1344312/29/12 at 10:13am
Was in store at the Shanghai Uniqlo flagship today. They were out of Navy tasmanian wool suits in my size along with herringbone slim perfect cargoes unfortunately. Saw the sweats but honestly would rather get H&M sweats that taper more. Wanted to pick up a stretch down jacket...but not at full price. Everything UU is on sale and they have loads of it.
Walked out with a floral print shirt (they also have some that aren't on the U.S. website I think), slim fit navy polka dot shirt, and UU cargo-trouser things (in grey wool) I didn't know existed. Floral print shirt might be going back tomorrow because it doesn't fit that well and I'm not sure I like the pattern that much/might want to get a different pattern.
5'9' ,155 =
-asian large in the slim fit dress shirts (navy polkadot) 39.5" chest, it's borderline snug and also small in the shoulder area.
-asian large as well in the normal shirts (floral print) but they're loose/unflattering in the body and a little bit large in the shoulder area.
-both are way too long for unbuttoned shirts IMO, gonna have to get them shortened probably
Just can't win.
Also - wtf they're completely out of t shirts. I WANT T SHIRTS
Going back at some point to check out slim fit oxfords vs regular oxfords and maybe hit up other stores to try and find a navy suit in my size/cargoes in my size.post #7469 of 1344312/29/12 at 12:49pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Viberg Boots 34 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Jackets: Filson Antique Lined Jac-Shirt, Fred Perry limited plaid... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...