Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 8/23/16 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:22 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 8/22/16 at 12:23pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 550post #8236 of 211775/18/13 at 8:15ampost #8237 of 211775/18/13 at 8:18ampost #8238 of 211775/18/13 at 8:19ampost #8239 of 211775/18/13 at 8:22amQuote:
the way it works is the size on the box will be half size larger than whats on shoe.
Ill check availability if you email the style number.post #8240 of 211775/18/13 at 9:26ampost #8241 of 211775/18/13 at 11:12ampost #8242 of 211775/18/13 at 11:19ampost #8243 of 211775/18/13 at 11:22ampost #8244 of 211775/18/13 at 11:23ampost #8245 of 211775/18/13 at 11:37amQuote:
Aye, they said the same thing last year, but people were receiving boxes which didn't match the online sizing. I wondered if we ever figured the pattern out.post #8246 of 211775/18/13 at 11:50ampost #8247 of 211775/18/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Sorry. Was watching last year as the mad rush hit, but I'll agree it was a very victorian 'we'.
I must admit I'm still confused, but with sizing too. What size will be likely to fit a 10.5FUK fit (Carmina Forest, Vass F), if my memory serves me correctly I need to take half a size up in G&G?
Just realised I made a mistake with my original post. I meant a 11US, 10.5UK box, with 10 UK shoes. Is this what you mean Frank? The website says an 11US is 10UK, but I remember people receiving only half a size down (10.5UK in this case, both the box and the shoes) last year and not being able to return for an exchange with how quickly the stock went. Although I may be mistaken.
Thanks for any light anyone is able to shed!post #8248 of 211775/18/13 at 5:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by tacobender
Get excited. I have the Barneys mark down lists for shoes for the upcoming summer sale....
you guys know the drill by now...
email me email@example.com for size requests. try not to pm me as my mobile browser isnt easy to respond
I will email/text you back ASAP to confirm what store has your size.
I am expecting the following to go 40% off.
Thanks as always,
Thanks Ryan. Im on for two of these.
Just a note - one, everyone should email Ryan to purchase if you are interested. He is a good dude who is instafast on the reply and getting you your shit. Like, emailed me at 4am from the treadmill good.
Two, for sizing, the size that is marked on the inside of the shoe is a HALF SIZE SMALLER than the size that is marked on the Barneys box. Ryan knows, so ask him when you purchase, but a Barneys 9.5 is a GG marked 9E, etc. etc.
Looking forward to getting my shoes!post #8249 of 211775/18/13 at 6:17pmpost #8250 of 211775/18/13 at 6:18pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chester Mox Appreciation Thread -- Bespoke, Ready-Made, and MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Advice on versatile boots that also look good 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 9 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding