or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. - Page 13

post #181 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Those little OXO measuring cups, what do you do with them?
Fixed.
post #182 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Fixed.
You have so much to learn. Like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Why do you have such little measuring cups? Do they do something that a big measuring cup can't do? I don't get it.
post #183 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Found some pictures on the parents' old hard drive yesterday.

Frog legs



post #184 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
Not Mise but rather fresh ingredients. Picked at different times throughout the year.
That's some beautiful shit.
post #185 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

post #186 of 3628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
That's some beautiful shit.

+1. I have black trompets and hedgehogs at home right now. I love those two in chicken cacciatore.
post #187 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
+1. I have black trompets and hedgehogs at home right now. I love those two in chicken cacciatore.

My mom makes a pretty bomb chicken marsala with black chanterelles. Last time I was up I picked a grip of blacks and she showed me how.
post #188 of 3628
Spring

post #189 of 3628
^ he lives
post #190 of 3628
Thread Starter 
Welcome back! Nice purples. Were you just making a salad? Should have added potatoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
Not Mise but rather fresh ingredients. Picked at different times throughout the year.

btw, I was hoping for photos like yours when I started this thread.
post #191 of 3628
zero photos because my carefully sliced cucumbers were ugly/broken, my braise was dry and mealy, and the best bunch of asparagus I could find at whole foods still looked like someone had previously tried to cram it up their arsehole.

The san marzano tomato, onion, and cannellini bean pasta sauce was pretty good but I don't think anyone wants to see a picture of an onion and a can of beans.
post #192 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
Welcome back! Nice purples. Were you just making a salad? Should have added potatoes.
That sounds good. How would you prepare the potatoes for a salad?
post #193 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
Welcome back! Nice purples. Were you just making a salad? Should have added potatoes.

Yes, it was a composed salad. Tonight I am making fingerlings fried in duck fat.
post #194 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Yes, it was a composed salad. Tonight I am making fingerlings fried in duck fat.

Welcome back and how are you finishing those fingerlings? Matt told me to finish them with diced garlic, fresh parsley and salt and he was oh so right.
post #195 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Yes, it was a composed salad. Tonight I am making fingerlings fried in duck fat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Welcome back and how are you finishing those fingerlings? Matt told me to finish them with diced garlic, fresh parsley and salt and he was oh so right.
Thanks. I was just going to sprinkle some coarse sea salt on them, but garlic and parsley sounds like it will help elevate their flavor even further.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread.