^He's a busy man at the moment - Michelle called me this morning to arrange delivery of the three pairs of shoes I've just had re-soled up there!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/6/16 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 193post #2881 of 649811/24/12 at 1:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2882 of 649811/24/12 at 9:52pmpost #2883 of 649811/24/12 at 10:12pmpost #2884 of 649811/24/12 at 11:08pmpost #2885 of 649811/25/12 at 2:06amTrickers website has ALL the info you need on what size to take!
These are on the 4444 last, as they End website tells you.
Now go to the shoe (or any shoe) on Trickers website - and click the link for "fitting information"...
The info for EVERY last is on that page if you scroll down the text on the left and then use the conversion chart.
"The Country Shoe Collection:
Last number 4444, these come up ½ a size big and are a generous fit. If you normally take a size 8, we recommend you need to buy a size 7 ½. "post #2886 of 649811/25/12 at 6:57ampost #2887 of 649811/25/12 at 7:01amQuote:
FWIW, I wear US 7D (AE 5D; Alden Plaza & Grant); 6.5D (Alden Barrie)
For Tricker's Stow, I wear UK 6-5 (with '5' being the width)post #2888 of 649811/25/12 at 9:06ampost #2889 of 649811/25/12 at 2:25pmpost #2890 of 649811/25/12 at 4:22pmpost #2891 of 649811/26/12 at 2:57pmpost #2892 of 649811/26/12 at 6:10pmpost #2893 of 649811/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #2894 of 649811/29/12 at 8:32pmpost #2895 of 649811/30/12 at 4:41amQuote:
Those look great in the wild, very nice leather color! I'm trying to decide between them and the Keswick in c-shade. I really like the Danite soles over the leather or lug of the Keswick.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 978 Active Users (168 Members and 810 Guests)
- › Recommend a good paring knife 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 11 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?