^He's a busy man at the moment - Michelle called me this morning to arrange delivery of the three pairs of shoes I've just had re-soled up there!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 3:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 1:20 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 193post #2881 of 579111/24/12 at 1:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2882 of 579111/24/12 at 9:52pmpost #2883 of 579111/24/12 at 10:12pmpost #2884 of 579111/24/12 at 11:08pmpost #2885 of 579111/25/12 at 2:06amTrickers website has ALL the info you need on what size to take!
These are on the 4444 last, as they End website tells you.
Now go to the shoe (or any shoe) on Trickers website - and click the link for "fitting information"...
The info for EVERY last is on that page if you scroll down the text on the left and then use the conversion chart.
"The Country Shoe Collection:
Last number 4444, these come up ½ a size big and are a generous fit. If you normally take a size 8, we recommend you need to buy a size 7 ½. "post #2886 of 579111/25/12 at 6:57ampost #2887 of 579111/25/12 at 7:01amQuote:
FWIW, I wear US 7D (AE 5D; Alden Plaza & Grant); 6.5D (Alden Barrie)
For Tricker's Stow, I wear UK 6-5 (with '5' being the width)post #2888 of 579111/25/12 at 9:06ampost #2889 of 579111/25/12 at 2:25pmpost #2890 of 579111/25/12 at 4:22pmpost #2891 of 579111/26/12 at 2:57pmpost #2892 of 579111/26/12 at 6:10pmpost #2893 of 579111/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #2894 of 579111/29/12 at 8:32pmpost #2895 of 579111/30/12 at 4:41amQuote:
Those look great in the wild, very nice leather color! I'm trying to decide between them and the Keswick in c-shade. I really like the Danite soles over the leather or lug of the Keswick.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1185 Active Users (205 Members and 980 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 22 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 28 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 28 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 34 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...