or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine - Page 272

post #4066 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post

ClubMonaco was having a 30% off sale. I'm leaning towards sending them both back as I just don't seem to feel comfortable in a loafer. I've tried about 5-10 different types now between AE, Quoddy, Alden, etc. and haven't felt right in any of the them. I might just have to go with camp mocs as a slip on.

What size are they? I might consider taking the beefrolls off your hands for what you paid for them plus postage and a bit for your trouble.
post #4067 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound35 View Post

What size are they? I might consider taking the beefrolls off your hands for what you paid for them plus postage and a bit for your trouble.

They were a 9D but I already mailed them back earlier today. I just can't get used to loafers.
post #4068 of 5315




Natural shell loafers one year wear
post #4069 of 5315
^^ Killer
post #4070 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Natural shell loafers one year wear

More important question, where did you get Hanover shoe trees?

post #4071 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by anrobit View Post

More important question, where did you get Hanover shoe trees?

I'm 41 and while in highschool I worked at a Hanover shoe store
post #4072 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post


I'm 41 and while in highschool I worked at a Hanover shoe store

Very cool! Not what I would have expected

post #4073 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by anrobit View Post
 

More important question, where did you get Hanover shoe trees?

 

I can hook you up with some vintage branded trees if you're interested. I have Barrie LTD and Nettleton, both with the pull knobs.

post #4074 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestbash View Post
 

 

I can hook you up with some vintage branded trees if you're interested. I have Barrie LTD and Nettleton, both with the pull knobs.

I'll PM you, let's figure something out

post #4075 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Natural shell loafers one year wear

 

Very nice.  I'm not a loafer guy but I'd wear those.

post #4076 of 5315
Thinking about ordering the Cordovan Venetian Loafers from the Brooks Brothers 30% off Corporate Sale.

Planned on ordering TTS unless I hear I need size up or down.
post #4077 of 5315
TTS is tough to describe. I wear 9.5E in Barrie, borderline 9.5D/9.5E in TruBalance/Modified, 9.5D in W1K. In Rancourts, I wear a 9EE/9.5D in Rangers, 9.5EE/10D in their loafers. So if you are usually a D width in dress shoes, I'd stick with that in the Venetian. If you are usually an E or 3E with, then I'd go up a half-size. Shell doesn't stretch.
post #4078 of 5315

I have several pairs of the BB shell Venetians...I like them a lot.  They fit TTS for me.

 

See Ya,

Steve

post #4079 of 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Haines View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Natural shell loafers one year wear


So that's what mine should look like in about 1 year, Nice.

post #4080 of 5315
The one rancourt I tried from BB fit crazy narrow, pretty sure a few others have posted the same. Not sure if BB requested a narrower last or something of that nature
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine