or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › G.raux ... (I dunno why I allow a user to make his own WAYWsometime, but here:)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

G.raux ... (I dunno why I allow a user to make his own WAYWsometime, but here:) - Page 5  

post #61 of 74
Thread Starter 
thank you , i will post more pictures of my coat , yes it have one assymetrical
post #62 of 74
This is some weird time consuming spam. Gotta give him credit for at least making a relatively interesting spam thread though. Better than all the robert-related ones
post #63 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
I have never understood this.

He looks like every single young person out on Sat. night near the Bastille/beaubourg/marais. Not necessarily a bad thing
as Fuuma, I think, would say:
tu fais koi dans la vie?
ton papa il est ki?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5clqhvcMl3Q
post #64 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

The comments are way too nice.
post #65 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Funny how plebes with cash just look too fashiony when they don't really know any better. Like chrono said they're easy to spot.
Yeah I'm with you on this, I see zero personality in the fits other than he's really self conscious. Nondescript looks and hairstyle make me think he's a clothing mannequin. A shame.
post #66 of 74
I finally figured out my hatred for skinny jeans. I think it's because they are always low rise, so low that it makes your legs look disproportionally short compared to your torso. I think that's the problem with most of these fits.

Personal opinion, etc.
post #67 of 74
You're wrong.
post #68 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai19 View Post
I finally figured out my hatred for skinny jeans. I think it's because they are always low rise, so low that it makes your legs look disproportionally short compared to your torso. I think that's the problem with most of these fits.
1) Skinny jeans aren't always low-rise. 2) Low-rise jeans don't make your legs inevitable look short. They only do when they're worn by someone who has short legs already and a comparatively long torso and hence should be avoived by those people. People with long legs and a comparatively short torso, on the other hand ( just like me ), can be thankful that low-rise jeans and pants do exist, as they lenghten the torso, bring the leg-length to a normal level and rebalance the proportions, which is especially important for those who want to wear their shirts tucked. I could never wear my shirts tucked into mid- or even high-rise jeans/pant. I would look like Steve Urkel... As for untucked shirts and tees: People with short legs and a long torso -> Mid-/high-rise jeans + short(er) tee/shirt People with long legs and a short torso -> Low-rise jeans + long(er) tee/shirt People with perfectly balanced proportions -> Free choice
post #69 of 74
Dudes jeans aren't even skinny, they're barely "slim" imo.
post #70 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

this and the So Rich, So Pretty cobrasnake video make the internet more enjoyable.
post #71 of 74
Thread Starter 
Hey guys, for peolpe who like my style , i try to wear the Dior homme "Lumière du nord" , what you think ? ops: and an other one
post #72 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.raux View Post
Hey guys, for peolpe who like my style , i try to wear the Dior homme "Lumière du nord" , what you think ? ops:
[/b]

post it here
post #73 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
1) Skinny jeans aren't always low-rise.

2) Low-rise jeans don't make your legs inevitable look short. They only do when they're worn by someone who has short legs already and a comparatively long torso and hence should be avoived by those people. People with long legs and a comparatively short torso, on the other hand ( just like me ), can be thankful that low-rise jeans and pants do exist, as they lenghten the torso, bring the leg-length to a normal level and rebalance the proportions, which is especially important for those who want to wear their shirts tucked. I could never wear my shirts tucked into mid- or even high-rise jeans/pant. I would look like Steve Urkel...

As for untucked shirts and tees:

People with short legs and a long torso -> Mid-/high-rise jeans + short(er) tee/shirt
People with long legs and a short torso -> Low-rise jeans + long(er) tee/shirt
People with perfectly balanced proportions -> Free choice

Sagging properly with low rise jeans can do wonders for proportions.
post #74 of 74
Alright. I'm bored of this now. G.Raux can start posting in the WAYWT thread like everyone else. Thread closed!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › G.raux ... (I dunno why I allow a user to make his own WAYWsometime, but here:)