or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks - Page 803

post #12031 of 13013
cayman...
post #12032 of 13013
cayman...
post #12033 of 13013
An oldie-but-goodie re-post by Desu - my apologies if this one was posted 100 pages ago...

post #12034 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanS View Post

An oldie-but-goodie re-post by Desu - my apologies if this one was posted 100 pages ago...

That suiting is so appetizing it almost looks edible.
post #12035 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar View Post

That suiting is so appetizing it almost looks edible.
looks spring / summerish.
post #12036 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar View Post

That suiting is so appetizing it almost looks edible.

Judging by the small hole on the sleeve, it is edible.
post #12037 of 13013
post #12038 of 13013
Not a fantastic advert for his trousers really is it.
post #12039 of 13013
Well, a sausage casing will wrinkle when it's torqued. The coat is more objectionable to me.
post #12040 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Not a fantastic advert for his trousers really is it.

I don't think that he's wearing a pair of his own trousers, although Ethan is possibly wearing a pair of Ambrosi pents.

It looks more like Sav is wearing the same suit by "Formosa" that he was wearing when he was profiled by a "Men's Ex" in Japan recently. It looked waaaay too tight then (and I say that as someone who wears rather tight clothes at times) and it still looks too tight now. I think that the jacket is worse than the trousers, as well.
post #12041 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanS View Post


The guy on the right looks like a posh biker in a day at court..

The jacket is just bad..
post #12042 of 13013
Ethan is just too big, all the clothes on him look a bit off. Even though they are made by the worlds best tailors.

Also, why are they showing no cuff? Is it out of fashion right now?
post #12043 of 13013
Ethan looks great IMO.
post #12044 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

I don't think that he's wearing a pair of his own trousers, although Ethan is possibly wearing a pair of Ambrosi pents.
It looks more like Sav is wearing the same suit by "Formosa" that he was wearing when he was profiled by a "Men's Ex" in Japan recently. It looked waaaay too tight then (and I say that as someone who wears rather tight clothes at times) and it still looks too tight now. I think that the jacket is worse than the trousers, as well.

Subtext from the Armoury said the jacket was Formosa but he had made the trousers himself.
post #12045 of 13013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

The guy on the right looks like a posh biker in a day at court..
The jacket is just bad..

It is incredibly fuddy-duddy and not exactly flattering.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks