Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2850
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42737 of 511993/17/14 at 2:12pmpost #42738 of 511993/17/14 at 2:22pmpost #42739 of 511993/17/14 at 2:29pmpost #42740 of 511993/17/14 at 2:42pmpost #42741 of 511993/17/14 at 2:44pmpost #42742 of 511993/17/14 at 2:59pm
I wouldn't say I derive any specific pleasure out of them, but they don't bother me at all and I can sleep in mine for weeks at a time if I feel like it, and if not I mean it takes less time and effort to put them in or take them out than it does to brush my teeth.Quote:
Yeah mine isn't bad enough to be a nuisance when getting ready (-2.25 in each eye) so it's not a priority for me. By the way nice kop with those pants, they have me intrigued so be sure to post pics please.
Wharfedale Diamond 10 MX - just a pretty straightforward powered sub (150W) with a downward facing 10" driver. I have their Diamond 10.2 Bookshelf speakers, which are what I just picked up proper stands for, and at the risk of getting too matchy I just grabbed the sub to round out my setup. Keeping things budget, easy, modern, and apartment-friendly. Paired with a Music Hall a15.2 integrated amp and Music Hall mmf 2.2 turntable. Super SUPER simple setup but that's exactly how I wanted this one to be, and everything pairs together really nicely IMO. No pretentiousness :)
Next up is a DAC so I can play digital music again, properly.post #42743 of 511993/17/14 at 3:02pmpost #42744 of 511993/17/14 at 3:09pmQuote:
Mine was -8. I'll try to take some pics and at least put up a description, although I suspect my thighs might not fit into them.post #42745 of 511993/17/14 at 4:42pmpost #42746 of 511993/17/14 at 5:02pmpost #42747 of 511993/17/14 at 6:05pm@conceptual 4est i slept with mine all the time from when I was 12 - 17, what made me change that habit is my friend did the same and now can not even wear contacts anymore after 4 years of doing so because it screwed up his eyes that bad; I have heard of people going blind because of it also but that was a long time ago and now they have contacts that you may specifically sleep in. Ever since I take them out now im 3 months away from having steady vision for 3 years, my vision always went down some with the previous eye exams.post #42748 of 511993/18/14 at 12:01pmpost #42749 of 511993/18/14 at 2:51pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 11 seconds ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 6 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 8 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 31 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.