or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5888  

post #88306 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

nobody wants to say that denim thing is terrible because it's visvim and it likely cost like a thousand dollars

nobody wants to say it's terrible because it's not and is awesome
post #88307 of 117666
Visvim lhamo is dope, maybe i'm biased since I own one
Easy to wear, fun to layer

If you're wearing it closed, try knotting like I did below, pull the strings together and make a single knot, looks a little cleaner (this is how HIROKI told me to wear it)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DwSGJmil.jpg


Edit: it also doubles as a good oversized blindfold for children
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
vG6jmSp.jpg
post #88308 of 117666
i was going to post it but didn't want shore to think i'm constantly hating on him <3
post #88309 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

FUCK I MISS HAVING HAIR I'M AN IDIOT

Over 24 years of painstaking observation and precise recording, I have discovered that hair does, in fact, grow. I thus conclude that your mistake is not particularly grave.

For more of these ground-breaking discoveries, read my thesis. (it's on lymph nodes, not hair)



(At the bindery now...fuck yes)
post #88310 of 117666
my god, we're the same age?
post #88311 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

my god, we're the same age?

did you think I was younger than you?
post #88312 of 117666
hendrenius
post #88313 of 117666
i thought you were a few years older than me. i'm still coming to terms with the fact that i'm an adult though.
post #88314 of 117666
Oh my god nicelynice literally wrapped a small child in a visvim lhamo shirt. Something about that is awesome

Hiroki's in his Heaven / All's right with the world
post #88315 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

... i'm still coming to terms with the fact that i'm an adult though.

Most SFers have this problem smile.gif

Nice fit Shoreman
post #88316 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

Over 24 years of painstaking observation and precise recording, I have discovered that hair does, in fact, grow. I thus conclude that your mistake is not particularly grave.

For more of these ground-breaking discoveries, read my thesis. (it's on lymph nodes, not hair)



(At the bindery now...fuck yes)

Mad respect. If I decide to not go into surgery, I would like to do medical oncology. Maybe we will do research together in the future icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #88317 of 117666
post #88318 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Visvim lhamo is dope, maybe i'm biased since I own one
Easy to wear, fun to layer

If you're wearing it closed, try knotting like I did below, pull the strings together and make a single knot, looks a little cleaner (this is how HIROKI told me to wear it)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DwSGJmil.jpg


Edit: it also doubles as a good oversized blindfold for children
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
vG6jmSp.jpg

 

Do you mind if I ask what you do for a living? Mostly because I'm really sick of my job and want to climb volcanoes in Japan or whatever.

post #88319 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Do you mind if I ask what you do for a living? Mostly because I'm really sick of my job and want to climb volcanoes in Japan or whatever.

I work for a municipal government office in Japan as a contract employee doing mainly translation, event planning, publishing, and assisting foreigners that live here. I enjoy it quite a bit, although working within the Japanese bureaucracy is sometimes very frustrating!!

Most of my friends around here are English teachers on the JET Programme, they get paid decently and have even more fun than me - I recommend that too!
post #88320 of 117666
that's awesome; congrats hendrix!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread