Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7494post #112396 of 1176682/23/14 at 5:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #112397 of 1176682/23/14 at 5:37pmpost #112398 of 1176682/23/14 at 5:40pm^ that could be cool but then you might get a combo like Stitchy having to emulate Brad-T which would no doubt provide hours of entertainment, but probably not much in the fit department. Seems like this could really be interesting if one could nail a fit to the point of actually confusing us as to who is who.. the original or the impostor.post #112399 of 1176682/23/14 at 5:54pm
i think his posts show that he has already done that. if not literally than figuratively.
porks - great jacket.
synth - that fit is perfect in every way.
ZOMG WHO SHOULD I PAY HOMAGE TO!!!!
i would actually like to see everyone do a jamiestar looking into space homage fit. could you imagine if for a day everyone looked like that?post #112400 of 1176682/23/14 at 5:54pmpost #112401 of 1176682/23/14 at 5:59pmspeaking of challenges, cast your voats in the MC challenge.
also, i think it would be cool if some of the SWD crowd went a step further than voating, and maybe even explained why certain fits appealed to them and certain fits did not.post #112402 of 1176682/23/14 at 6:16pmpost #112403 of 1176682/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #112404 of 1176682/23/14 at 6:31pmSynth sent me a long, rambling PM requesting I purchase a pair of shibas, some drop crotch sweats, and a pack of toothpicks, then put on the bball jacket and go on a hike "in the Outer Rings" so that he can pay homage... to himself. Through me. All for the sake of a fit challenge.
Guys, I think our resident un-gentleman is slipping.
Edited by thewho13 - 2/23/14 at 6:41pmpost #112405 of 1176682/23/14 at 7:12pm
Xpost from the challenge :
I ll get things started, with a homage to one of my favorite posters :Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
On a side note, this (minus the scarf obviously) has become my daily lazy lounge fit. That hoodie is the most practical thing I can wear these days : with its creamy/milky tone, accidental baby burps are totally uneventful. Considering to quit using a bib altogetherpost #112406 of 1176682/23/14 at 7:21pmpost #112407 of 1176682/23/14 at 7:36pmpost #112408 of 1176682/23/14 at 7:56pmpost #112409 of 1176682/23/14 at 8:29pmpost #112410 of 1176682/23/14 at 8:35pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 16 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Wyatt Motorcycle Jacket Brown Horween Horsehide Medium 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...