Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7494post #112396 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:40pm^ that could be cool but then you might get a combo like Stitchy having to emulate Brad-T which would no doubt provide hours of entertainment, but probably not much in the fit department. Seems like this could really be interesting if one could nail a fit to the point of actually confusing us as to who is who.. the original or the impostor.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #112397 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:54pm
i think his posts show that he has already done that. if not literally than figuratively.
porks - great jacket.
synth - that fit is perfect in every way.
ZOMG WHO SHOULD I PAY HOMAGE TO!!!!
i would actually like to see everyone do a jamiestar looking into space homage fit. could you imagine if for a day everyone looked like that?post #112398 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:54pmpost #112399 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:59pmspeaking of challenges, cast your voats in the MC challenge.
also, i think it would be cool if some of the SWD crowd went a step further than voating, and maybe even explained why certain fits appealed to them and certain fits did not.post #112400 of 1176662/23/14 at 6:16pmpost #112401 of 1176662/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #112402 of 1176662/23/14 at 6:31pmSynth sent me a long, rambling PM requesting I purchase a pair of shibas, some drop crotch sweats, and a pack of toothpicks, then put on the bball jacket and go on a hike "in the Outer Rings" so that he can pay homage... to himself. Through me. All for the sake of a fit challenge.
Guys, I think our resident un-gentleman is slipping.
Edited by thewho13 - 2/23/14 at 6:41pmpost #112403 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:12pm
Xpost from the challenge :
I ll get things started, with a homage to one of my favorite posters :Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
On a side note, this (minus the scarf obviously) has become my daily lazy lounge fit. That hoodie is the most practical thing I can wear these days : with its creamy/milky tone, accidental baby burps are totally uneventful. Considering to quit using a bib altogetherpost #112404 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:21pmpost #112405 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:36pmpost #112406 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:56pmpost #112407 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:29pmpost #112408 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:35pmpost #112409 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:35pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Two Pair Woodlore Adjustable Shoe Trees - $30 Shipped 2 minutes ago
- › Two Pair Woodlore Adjustable Shoe Trees - $30 Shipped 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official 2015-2016 college football thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories