Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 7494post #112396 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:40pm^ that could be cool but then you might get a combo like Stitchy having to emulate Brad-T which would no doubt provide hours of entertainment, but probably not much in the fit department. Seems like this could really be interesting if one could nail a fit to the point of actually confusing us as to who is who.. the original or the impostor.post #112397 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:54pm
i think his posts show that he has already done that. if not literally than figuratively.
porks - great jacket.
synth - that fit is perfect in every way.
ZOMG WHO SHOULD I PAY HOMAGE TO!!!!
i would actually like to see everyone do a jamiestar looking into space homage fit. could you imagine if for a day everyone looked like that?post #112398 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:54pmpost #112399 of 1176662/23/14 at 5:59pmspeaking of challenges, cast your voats in the MC challenge.
also, i think it would be cool if some of the SWD crowd went a step further than voating, and maybe even explained why certain fits appealed to them and certain fits did not.post #112400 of 1176662/23/14 at 6:16pmpost #112401 of 1176662/23/14 at 6:28pmpost #112402 of 1176662/23/14 at 6:31pmSynth sent me a long, rambling PM requesting I purchase a pair of shibas, some drop crotch sweats, and a pack of toothpicks, then put on the bball jacket and go on a hike "in the Outer Rings" so that he can pay homage... to himself. Through me. All for the sake of a fit challenge.
Guys, I think our resident un-gentleman is slipping.
Edited by thewho13 - 2/23/14 at 6:41pmpost #112403 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:12pm
Xpost from the challenge :
I ll get things started, with a homage to one of my favorite posters :Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
On a side note, this (minus the scarf obviously) has become my daily lazy lounge fit. That hoodie is the most practical thing I can wear these days : with its creamy/milky tone, accidental baby burps are totally uneventful. Considering to quit using a bib altogetherpost #112404 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:21pmpost #112405 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:36pmpost #112406 of 1176662/23/14 at 7:56pmpost #112407 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:29pmpost #112408 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:35pmpost #112409 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:35pmpost #112410 of 1176662/23/14 at 8:48pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Frank Leder | Wool Belted Coat | sz Large 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 8 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 9 minutes ago
- › High quality sneakers or loafers 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 20 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Is untidy welt finish on Loake 1880 shoes normal? 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding