Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:24 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 490post #7336 of 165907/21/12 at 9:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7337 of 165907/21/12 at 10:03pmpost #7338 of 165907/21/12 at 10:07pmpost #7339 of 165907/22/12 at 2:03ampost #7340 of 165907/22/12 at 1:30pm
Hey man, I'm 6'4" and 185, most likely same build as you -- athletic and lean, not stacked. I got a L in BD, everything fits perfect, but the shoulders a just a smidge too big -- I guess it gives me incentive to bulk up a bit. I do have a smaller torso than most 6'4" guys; I'm really all leg -- so the 28" length is perfect on me. If you don't have broad shoulders I would go with the M if you can manage, because I think the shoulders will be too big (I'm like 18.5 shoulder to shoulder, so I'm just shy of what the L measurement lists).
But I'm also fairly certain you can return shirts -- so maybe get both and return the one that doesn't fit as well. Better to try on both and know for sure. But unless you have some crazy measurements, I think a M would work. You'll spend $10 more on returning, but at least you'll know you have the correct size.
Hope this helps.post #7341 of 165907/22/12 at 1:49pmpost #7342 of 165907/22/12 at 5:21pmpost #7343 of 165907/22/12 at 6:25pmpost #7344 of 165907/22/12 at 8:38pmpost #7345 of 165907/22/12 at 9:55pmpost #7346 of 165907/23/12 at 9:23ampost #7347 of 165907/23/12 at 12:33pmpost #7348 of 165907/23/12 at 12:36pmpost #7349 of 165907/23/12 at 12:50pm
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 16 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Brand new Oliver Spencer Ribbed Gray Quilted Blazer Jacket 40 (fit... 1 minute ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...