Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 490post #7336 of 167597/21/12 at 9:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7337 of 167597/21/12 at 10:03pmpost #7338 of 167597/21/12 at 10:07pmpost #7339 of 167597/22/12 at 2:03ampost #7340 of 167597/22/12 at 1:30pm
Hey man, I'm 6'4" and 185, most likely same build as you -- athletic and lean, not stacked. I got a L in BD, everything fits perfect, but the shoulders a just a smidge too big -- I guess it gives me incentive to bulk up a bit. I do have a smaller torso than most 6'4" guys; I'm really all leg -- so the 28" length is perfect on me. If you don't have broad shoulders I would go with the M if you can manage, because I think the shoulders will be too big (I'm like 18.5 shoulder to shoulder, so I'm just shy of what the L measurement lists).
But I'm also fairly certain you can return shirts -- so maybe get both and return the one that doesn't fit as well. Better to try on both and know for sure. But unless you have some crazy measurements, I think a M would work. You'll spend $10 more on returning, but at least you'll know you have the correct size.
Hope this helps.post #7341 of 167597/22/12 at 1:49pmpost #7342 of 167597/22/12 at 5:21pmpost #7343 of 167597/22/12 at 6:25pmpost #7344 of 167597/22/12 at 8:38pmpost #7345 of 167597/22/12 at 9:55pmpost #7346 of 167597/23/12 at 9:23ampost #7347 of 167597/23/12 at 12:33pmpost #7348 of 167597/23/12 at 12:36pmpost #7349 of 167597/23/12 at 12:50pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › NWOT KENZO SHAWL COLLAR Jacket - Size M Black and Blue 4 minutes ago
- › NWOT - Valstar Valstarino - 48 IT - Black 4 minutes ago
- › Barbour International Wool Jacket Grey - Size M 4 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 7 minutes ago
- › Lapel Roll & Button Point 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 31 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 34 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...