Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- All sold Last post on 2/19/11 at 11:26am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:19 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/16 at 11:06am in Streetwear and Denim
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
suede shoes - post 'em here! - Page 104post #1546 of 23996/5/13 at 4:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 23996/5/13 at 7:31pmpost #1548 of 23996/6/13 at 9:15ampost #1549 of 23996/6/13 at 9:40amQuote:Thank's. I think they do fit TTS. Used them for the evening yesterday with quite a bit of walking and standing involved (was at a concert with the 80'ies dinousars Whitesnake...) and they were very comfortable. I am typically a "small" 8UK (mening that I have some roomy boots such as AS last 87 on 7.5), but with a high instep. Wear 8 in C&J 337, AS 109 and Carmina Rain comfortably. 8.5US in Alden Barrie (a bit roomy) and Plaza lasts.
The value proposition is incredible. Shoes are €160 and belt €45, VAT included.post #1550 of 23996/6/13 at 6:30pmpost #1551 of 23996/6/13 at 6:32pmpost #1552 of 23996/7/13 at 2:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Swede66
Thank's. I think they do fit TTS. Used them for the evening yesterday with quite a bit of walking and standing involved (was at a concert with the 80'ies dinousars Whitesnake...) and they were very comfortable. I am typically a "small" 8UK (mening that I have some roomy boots such as AS last 87 on 7.5), but with a high instep. Wear 8 in C&J 337, AS 109 and Carmina Rain comfortably. 8.5US in Alden Barrie (a bit roomy) and Plaza lasts.
The value proposition is incredible. Shoes are €160 and belt €45, VAT included.
How does one go about getting the VAT back from Meermin? I understand they're not in the habit of deducting it at purchase for those not in the EU?post #1553 of 23996/7/13 at 6:17ampost #1554 of 23996/7/13 at 7:25amQuote:
My best understanding is that the VAT refund must be processed before the product leaves the country.post #1555 of 23996/12/13 at 12:53pmpost #1556 of 23996/12/13 at 2:48pmpost #1557 of 23996/12/13 at 2:49pmpost #1558 of 23996/12/13 at 2:56pmpost #1559 of 23996/12/13 at 2:58pmpost #1560 of 23996/12/13 at 3:03pmQuote:
My collection is 3 non suede (2 calf, 1 shell) and 3 suede at the moment. I like suede, but will be focusing on expanding my shell collection in the future.
- suede shoes - post 'em here!
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1746 Active Users (421 Members and 1325 Guests)
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rag & Bone Denim 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...