Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/18/17 at 7:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 4067post #60992 of 707376/25/15 at 8:48ampost #60993 of 707376/25/15 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by JR Magat
Burgundy shell Leeds today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Love the look!
I am waiting for Spier & Mackay to offer their line of belts this fall. When they do I will grab a brown and a walnut one. Fingers crossed they come out with a burgundy. For now I have a walnut Manistee for my McAllisters and whiskey shell shoes.post #60994 of 707376/25/15 at 9:15am
Yes, BofA. Well actually Bank of America Merrill Lynch, but same thing. I'm not a banker though, I work in User Experience Design for our Commercial Banking Software.
Love this! I don't why I didn't think of that wording for my first post. I actually made a pretty ballsy decision to forego getting black PA's (or another formal type black shoe) and instead got the dress boots. These will be the nicest pair I own and what I'll wear in place of a black Oxford...
Edited by CaptFinny - 6/25/15 at 11:35ampost #60995 of 707376/25/15 at 9:32ampost #60996 of 707376/25/15 at 9:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Al Dente
Bourbon. I always liked the walnut until I saw the bourbon IRL.post #60997 of 707376/25/15 at 10:10ampost #60998 of 707376/25/15 at 10:51am
Need some quick help.
I wear mostly chinos, dressy chinos, and slacks/trousers with button down shirts.
Which one of these three would you go with?
Carlyle, Fifth Ave, or McCallister? All in bourbon
I already have Strand (walnut) and McGregor (chili).
Thanks much!post #60999 of 707376/25/15 at 11:02amQuote:
Carlyle and McCallister.
Myself, I'm not a fan of the fifth Ave. I had it and sold itpost #61000 of 707376/25/15 at 11:39ampost #61001 of 707376/25/15 at 11:42ampost #61002 of 707376/25/15 at 11:45amDo you guys know if i have to wait before i can post? I also picked up these allen edmonds morgan in navy blue on clearence for $120 in size 9d that i wanted to sell. They were too nice to leave behind and i wanted to pass on to someone in the south florida area. Broward county. I hope i can find a pair in 8epost #61003 of 707376/25/15 at 12:19pmpost #61004 of 707376/25/15 at 12:22pm
Posting your own for sale advertisements in non-marketplace threads is against the forum rules. You can make a thread in the Marketplace here, and then add the listing to your signature (select your name in the top right, then click edit your signature and select the thread you started in the marketplace), but you can't advertise it directly in a post like this.post #61005 of 707376/25/15 at 12:28pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...