or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 138

post #2056 of 4842
Got the $75 customs rape as well, not sure I can afford a $350 knit at the moment...
post #2057 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Got the $75 customs rape as well, not sure I can afford a $350 knit at the moment...
holy shit
post #2058 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Got the $75 customs rape as well, not sure I can afford a $350 knit at the moment...

$40 over here...package was marked at $215 too. Fedex must need better numbers for the fiscal year.
post #2059 of 4842
Where is the best place to buy a stark from in the US?
post #2060 of 4842
Not completely sure that there are any dedicated US retailers beyond Mr. Porter.

Have my Stark in the mail on its way. So pumped. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2061 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post

Where is the best place to buy a stark from in the US?

Indigo & Cotton is a great shop w/ excellent service. Looks like they only have the black melange right now, but he may get more stock. Shoot an email or call.

Frances May used to carry S.N.S. but they don't have any on the site right now, so not sure if they are again this season.
post #2062 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Not completely sure that there are any dedicated US retailers beyond Mr. Porter.
Have my Stark in the mail on its way. So pumped. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Haberdash in Chicago has started carrying SNS, though I didn't see any Starks when I dropped by earlier this week and they don't have a web shop. And aside from SNS and some Reigning Champ they've gone hard into #menswear uhoh.gif
post #2063 of 4842

Wut? I thought SNS was menswear. 

post #2064 of 4842
Mohawk in LA has SNS as well, ebay and b&s usually has a few as well
post #2065 of 4842

A bit off topic, but can anybody enlighten me on what #menswear is? I've seen that term a few times on this forum

post #2066 of 4842
post #2067 of 4842
Stark got here today (Burgundy, FW11 so older sizing). Magnificent.
post #2068 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Stark got here today (Burgundy, FW11 so older sizing). Magnificent.

Where'd you find the burgundy?

post #2069 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post

Where'd you find the burgundy?

User on the boards. Put up a WTB ad in B/S a few months ago, and he contacted me. Stark's in great shape - just didn't work for him.
post #2070 of 4842
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG0123 View Post

A bit off topic, but can anybody enlighten me on what #menswear is? I've seen that term a few times on this forum

casual menswear or the men's style department at SF.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?