or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official LVC thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official LVC thread*** - Page 37

post #541 of 1173
It seems Pepsi has the shittiest CEO's in history. John Sculley, who was CEO of Pepsi arrived at Apple, fired Steve Jobs and put the company into misery.
post #542 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrero View Post
It seems Pepsi has the shittiest CEO's in history. John Sculley, who was CEO of Pepsi arrived at Apple, fired Steve Jobs and put the company into misery.

That's not entirely true.
post #543 of 1173
My LVC flannel shirt just arrived. Real nice heavy flannel with great buttons. Couldn't be more pleased.

http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/l...nnel-shirt.php
post #544 of 1173
Can anyone tell me which numeral sequence on the tags will tell which season a pair of LVC's were produced? Trying to determine the exact season of my '47s that are for sale.

I spent some time on the sufu LVC thread and didn't find it, but it's pretty vast so I could have missed it.

thx in advance.
post #545 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post
Can anyone tell me which numeral sequence on the tags will tell which season a pair of LVC's were produced? Trying to determine the exact season of my '47s that are for sale.

I spent some time on the sufu LVC thread and didn't find it, but it's pretty vast so I could have missed it.

thx in advance.

2007:


MArch 2000

post #546 of 1173
^^ thanks much.

my tag is closer to the 2007 style, but different still. I know they are very recent production (w/in last couple years), but was just trying to tell which one specifically.
post #547 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post
^^ thanks much.

my tag is closer to the 2007 style, but different still. I know they are very recent production (w/in last couple years), but was just trying to tell which one specifically.

Jsut have a look, it's normally pretty logical, there are only a few possible candidates once you've discounted the model number etc. Or post your tag.
post #548 of 1173
These images are terrible, almost negating their usefulness, but my older iPhone can't get much focus for close-ups, and I'm at work w/out any other camera. I know enough to know what I *should* be looking for, but I'm not finding it, or I'm biasing myself somehow.

Thoughts?


Top tag



High on the tag:

WPL-423 CA00342

Last line, underneath Japanese (I assume) characters
0120-099-201 S35050


2nd tag, same size, underneath top tag




main numerical info towards bottom of tag

CIF A 08298606 223
47501.0117 (0117) 34/36
487677 3909
post #549 of 1173
2009
post #550 of 1173
Thanks!

The "3909"?
post #551 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post
Thanks!

The "3909"?
Well, yes! Yours are recent jeans, because they have the Japanese lettering on the label, The year is always one of the last digits.. . not sure what the 39 is, most likely that denotes March-Sept, ie spring summer.
Love, your friendly local rocket scientist
post #552 of 1173
I don't think raw 47s will come much cheaper than this these days...

http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-jeans/lev...vt/lev0100rig/
post #553 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrero View Post
@Denimdebate

LVC 1947 understated elegance

Sorry for necro but this is fucken sweet
post #554 of 1173
Any kids around with $2.000 to blow on some great jeans?


http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Levi-50...item1e60156832
post #555 of 1173
great highwaters...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official LVC thread***