or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 379

post #5671 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Stitchy has hired Vox to post for him.

Earlier today Stitchy passed Manton as the forums most prolific poster.

(Also, I'm not even in the Top 10 posters this month...even though I've been posting a bit more often confused.gif )

If you adjust for post quality, Manton would be at the top of the list forever.

Additionally, I think Stitch passed my postcount at the middle of last year, or thereabouts. Now he has over 10,000 more posts than I do, but to be fair I've been dialing it back substantially.
post #5672 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

If you adjust for post quality, Manton would be at the top of the list forever.

Eff that. Manton is great, but Team Stitches forever.
post #5673 of 14036
Stitches is only ahead in recorded post count. I believe that Pio had his post count reset to zero at some point. He is way ahead in terms of actual posts.
post #5674 of 14036
Team Stitchy.
post #5675 of 14036
I don't ge Texas Toast... isn't just a huge crouton? either way I had it for the first time with some tomato soup. It was delicious.
post #5676 of 14036
Anglo-Saxon names where it is impossible to tell First name from the Last name.
Clay Adam, Jim Craig, Jia, Daniel etc, etc. All actual people.
WTF is wrong with you people?biggrin.gif??
post #5677 of 14036
My name is actually three first names. Two of them are girl's names. True Story.
post #5678 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Anglo-Saxon names where it is impossible to tell First name from the Last name.
Clay Adam, Jim Craig, Jia, Daniel etc, etc. All actual people.
WTF is wrong with you people?biggrin.gif??

Oh yeah, Asian names are much better. Chou Chou. Kang Shen. Youn Joun.
post #5679 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My name is actually three first names. Two of them are girl's names. True Story.

My name is awesome. None of them are girl's names.
post #5680 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I don't get it? confused.gif

It's like referring to "Tom Ford" as "Tom Fjord". The correct name is "Tupac" not "Tupack."
post #5681 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

My name is awesome. None of them are girl's names.

You certainly win for best name. Especially since part of it is an option if I remember correctly.
post #5682 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You certainly win for best name. Especially since part of it is an option if I remember correctly.

I'm impressed you remember anything of that night. I recall very little.
post #5683 of 14036
I only remember what is important to me.
post #5684 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Oh yeah, Asian names are much better. Chou Chou. Kang Shen. Youn Joun.

Reported for racist content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You certainly win for best name. Especially since part of it is an option if I remember correctly.

His name is pretty cool tbh
post #5685 of 14036
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

What's the deal with girls and dancing? They can't even control themselves. It is like they are possessed as soon as music comes on. In bars, they can't not dance. I kind of find it really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My girlfriend has a troubling interest in all things black and ethnic. It proves to be an issue sometimes while she cooks dinner and I have to listen to Tupack.

Interesting side fact to both of these posts. My girlfriend's last boyfriend before me went on to become a dancer for Rihanna in her music videos and live performances. Also, most of her previous boyfriends were black, and her mother is re-married to a black man. Very interesting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get