• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studio27

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
There's only been two people in the past several pages that have cuffs? Also, my levi's said screw you to
tongue.gif

info on shoes?

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinoy
Maharlika- your style and physique remind me of a photographer friend of mine back home in Manila. I like how you're not afraid to mix and match the most disparate elements, but somehow make it all work together.

Thanks Kabayan! R U currently in Manila?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Maharlika; although some of your looks are busy for me, I must say todays post is great.

kudos to you goodsir!

robbie

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
Jeans- LVC red selvedge 201xx

are those the 1929 201xx with the buckleback, white paper tag, (and isnt the selvedge blueline)? Other than friends in the rockabilly scene, I dont know anyone that's also owned a pair!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
are those the 1929 201xx with the buckleback, white paper tag, (and isnt the selvedge blueline)? Other than friends in the rockabilly scene, I dont know anyone that's also owned a pair!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yeppers!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
Maharlika; although some of your looks are busy for me, I must say todays post is great.

kudos to you goodsir!

robbie

Thank you, robbie.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys

maharlika that brioni outfit is a good example of how one doesn't always have to have perfect proportions with their clothes to make an outfit work. The jacket feels slightly oversize, but flows well with everything else. I've always been a fan of slightly one-size-too-big jackets...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Really like this one, jpgm. Clean, simple, great fit on the shirt, and it makes me eager for warm weather.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah jpgm i think your style works really well for you, it feels very "you."

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
thanks for the comments guys

maharlika that brioni outfit is a good example of how one doesn't always have to have perfect proportions with their clothes to make an outfit work. The jacket feels slightly oversize, but flows well with everything else. I've always been a fan of slightly one-size-too-big jackets...

Thank you fade to black it's hard to find the perfect fit for my build specially with Italian designers/manufacturers. That's why I like Hedi Slimane and of course, Japanese designers.

Brutus

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads