• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

totally epic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken
I was going to say the opposite.

You've got a lot more rugged features than I imagined. That's a compliment.

Well, not having been here when he revealed himself to be 24/34, I thought he was a 40 year old man.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally epic
Well, not having been here when he revealed himself to be 24/34, I thought he was a 40 year old man.

haha, i can't believe how young he is either. He dresses about 20 years older than he really is.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
haha, i can't believe how young he is either. He dresses about 20 years older than he really is.

you think? I think he dresses age appropriate, albeit a mature age appropriate style and brands that very very few at his age could afford.

When I think of dressing 20 years older than you are, Conne immediately comes to mind, along with a few others.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
Who do you think designer stuff looks good on. Better for a 24 year old who can still look good in it to wear it, than for some tragic 44 year old to wear it in the hopes of looking young. It is sort of the predicament of designer clothing. Those who can afford it usually should not be wearing it.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Who do you think designer stuff looks good on. Better for a 24 year old who can still look good in it to wear it, than for some tragic 44 year old to wear it in the hopes of looking young. It is sort of the predicament of designer clothing. Those who can afford it usually should not be wearing it.
The solution for the tragic 36 year old is obviously to buy the designer clothing and then pretend to be 24 on an internet forum.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
you think? I think he dresses age appropriate, albeit a mature age appropriate style and brands that very very few at his age could afford.

When I think of dressing 20 years older than you are, Conne immediately comes to mind, along with a few others.

Stop trying to justify dressing like you're 45.
Originally Posted by Arethusa
The solution for the tragic 36 year old is obviously to buy the designer clothing and then pretend to be 24 on an internet forum.
wood-bingo-set-2.jpg

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt

Same with cars. Average age of Ferrari owner is like 60. Total waste.
peepwall[1].gif

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Same with cars. Average age of Ferrari owner is like 60. Total waste.
peepwall[1].gif

Well, average age of husbands of trophy wifes, and arm candy owning guys is in their 50s.

Not a waste
rotflmao.gif

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^I like the classic colors, but not how the shirt collar, sweater collar, and tie work together. Too much collar showing, not enough tie, IMO.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Potato, the collar is huge but the overall fit is nice on everything. I also think the sweater collar is too small but that's my pref.

Not Carl

Reaction score
Beautiful light, awkward frame. Nice Collective Jacket Loopwheeler Tee KMW 1980's Huarache Lites
15gp6bp.jpg

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Sunny Day in L.A. today. At the Farmer's Market on Melrose Place.
93090682.jpg
93090693.jpg
Iron Heart 634S Levi's Jacket Vintage T-Shirt from Rolling Stones Concert Pendant - MR Brogues- Bettanin & Venturi Scent- MPG's Santal Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics