• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blackbird no longer doing a Style Forum discount?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
they do 20% for sufu members, not SF.
ya so just say youre a sufu member

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I live about 3 blocks from Blackbird and never knew that they did a SuFu or SF discount? This must have come up while I was out of the country. I apparently squandered a considerable amount of money last weekend. Does it work in-store as well? Why don't they have a link at the top of this page?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Not quite clear though, is it? Who am I to grant credibility? This is the internet after all.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally epic
The SuFu discount is 10% instore or 20% phone.

and if you live outside the the state which most do then theres no tax!

totally epic

Reaction score
Yeah, but I get to go try stuff on, leave the store, and phone in my order. Worth the 8.9% IMO.
tounge.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
and if you live outside the the state which most do then theres no tax!

So what will the total percentage be if you shop in store (and live outside the state) when there's no tax applied?

buyer's remorse

Reaction score
i just picked up their last pair of common projects achilles mid-top in dark grey and coupon code "StyleforumFriends" gave me 10% off. i left a message with the weekend crew for the web crew asking if superfuture members also get a discount, and if so, to please apply it to my order instead of the measly 10%. i also filed a formal complaint about how there is favoritism for superfuture over styleforum. just kidding.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads