• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stel's has a new website

iotan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee
Absolutely! Please email me! [email protected]. There seems to be a glitch with UPS and our system right now. Some people are not getting their confirmation emails.

I just want to say that I had no problems with shipping and was actually very impressed by efficiency you all displayed. I ordered Monday, received a shipment confirmation later that day, and then received the actual shipment yesterday (of course the shipping distance for me was relatively close).

STropio

Reaction score
My wife and I visited last summer when we were in town to see the Phils play the Red Sox. Very awesome staff - super knowledgeable and helpful. She wound up with a V:room hoodie that she loves.

Just ordered her another V:room tank a few weeks ago, shipping was fast and great communication too.

Keep up the good work!

Stagger Lee

Reaction score
Hi, Our first shipment of Robert Geller has arrived. We currently have the skinny 5 pocket jean in both black and a washed down grey, the boxing shorts in black, a dip-dyed sweatshirt in light grey and beige, a red bleached sweatshirt and the Andreas sunglasses. We also have the oxblood leather jacket in size 48. It's the best leather he's ever done in my opinion and some sold the day it arrived.

If you have any questions please call the shop or email us at [email protected]

constantine.

Reaction score
17470_1.jpg
hey there...what pants is this guy wearing? thanks.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anything excluded by the sale? APC denim, for instance?

Nazareth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
Is anything excluded by the sale? APC denim, for instance?

I think it's only on the sale items already listed. AKA go to the sale section, where stuff is listed at -40%, then subtract another 20%. I think they just want to get rid of seasonal stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads