• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
I don't see why navy would be req'd for Moo's bottom half. It would be different, darker, but not necessary.

somebody should photoshop the pants navy and the shoes a darker brown. You will see why people are saying navy pants for that jacket/shirt/tie combo.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
somebody should photoshop the pants navy and the shoes a darker brown. You will see why people are saying navy pants for that jacket/shirt/tie combo.

i hab mad photosop skilz

VzFXw.jpg

seriously though, i miss g7900 or whatever dude is called, he really has mad photoshop skillz. it'd be interesting to have a sw&d version of the foofed thread ...

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Nobody's gonna say BirzaBirch's shirt is too tight?

I think it matches the slimness of the pants well but would be too slim had he been wearing looser pants. The shirt gathers awkwardly at the stomach, but that's just from being worn all day I imagine. Also, I really like those CPs.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
briza, dope stuff. nice touch with the socks.
+1 to the cp shoe love

edit: super late on the nn fit with the hat, it looks so natural and comfy. needs more love!!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
i hab mad photosop skilz

VzFXw.jpg

seriously though, i miss g7900 or whatever dude is called, he really has mad photoshop skillz. it'd be interesting to have a sw&d version of the foofed thread ...

Originally Posted by hendrix
i don't think navy pants would look good there. tan is nice, or taupe or dark brown or olive, just they needed to be wool or moleskin or something rather than chinos.

I meant Moo's previous fit
redface.gif

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ SNS "Stark".
It baffels me that anyone would wear it as a "jacket" if the weather is warm enough to only wear a tshirt underneath, and leave the sweater open... Itchy wool fest 2011.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
^^ SNS "Stark".
It baffels me that anyone would wear it as a "jacket" if the weather is warm enough to only wear a tshirt underneath, and leave the sweater open... Itchy wool fest 2011.

SNS wool is very smooth. I wear mine with just a tee all the time.

jwied82

Reaction score
canadian tuxedo.

DSC00492x.jpg

crown cap (linen/cotton blend, material is kinda interesting for a baseball cap)
acne jacket
lova shirt
nudie jeans
bikkembergs boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads