• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this the Ultimate Belt for Clark DBs?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you joined in 2008 and THIS is your 8th post?

lurker[1].gif

Produce It

Reaction score
Yeah, I joined in 08 and this is my 8th post.

So are you saying the belt is no good...or I should not be posting here?

I don't get it...not really a bigtime message board poster..sorry.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prob a better fit for the small questions thread.

That belt is OK, nothing special.

Your belt doesn't need to match your shoes.

<3

Was hoping for a belt made from crepe rubber, or worn out desert boots, or sand.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

its not the worst thing ive ever seen but no one is going to advocate making any purchase at lucky

and what kind of belts do you normally associate wearing with jeans? 1.5" is not considered skinny. no idea why lucky calls this a skinny belt but thats pretty much a standard width for a belt

save your money and buy something else. lurk a little longer because apparently you havent learned much on here even though you joined in 08. theres literally a handful of people who make custom handmade belts on this forum plus actual brands that are sold to various retailers around the country such as billykirk, makr, tanner goods, & filson

Produce It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Prob a better fit for the small questions thread.

That belt is OK, nothing special.

Your belt doesn't need to match your shoes.

<3

Was hoping for a belt made from crepe rubber, or worn out desert boots, or sand.

Sorry, I angered the regulars. I'll figure it out, or maybe a moderator can move it. I dig the girl in my avatar as well as some of the others I have seen in this forum. Beauty is subjective.

Agree on the belt not needing to match my shoes. I still suck at choosing belts.

My casual look is boots, 501s, non graphic Ts/polos.

I feel like a good belt can really make a difference.

Produce It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude

its not the worst thing ive ever seen but no one is going to advocate making any purchase at lucky

and what kind of belts do you normally associate wearing with jeans? 1.5" is not considered skinny. no idea why lucky calls this a skinny belt but thats pretty much a standard width for a belt

save your money and buy something else. lurk a little longer because apparently you havent learned much on here even though you joined in 08. theres literally a handful of people who make custom handmade belts on this forum plus actual brands that are sold to various retailers around the country such as billykirk, makr, tanner goods, & filson

I joined in 08 but havent been on a long time. That being said I was searching the clarks thread and a few others for ideas beforeI posted. I understand why folks would not like Lucky. It is just a common retailer and not like they are selling high quality stuff. I get that.

Sorry if I went a little big in the title.

gwolf

Reaction score
^who is she and where is the leak?

the belt is fine. would look better in brass and some brown leather. i see them all over. even my local leatherwear brand has stuff like that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads