• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A grainy, grey photographic presentation with added boutonnière:
349dybr.jpg
2m5hypx.jpg
I don't think this is as crossover friendly as my previous, but then I've not been here in some time anyway

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, Unc. They were rumpled from a full day's wearing then, but let me know any specific flaws as I'm visiting the alterations tailor soon

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
It looked like posture was the culprit to me, no fault of the pants.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
Hello, Unc. They were rumpled from a full day's wearing then, but let me know any specific flaws as I'm visiting the alterations tailor soon

They look like they flare out from the knee down

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Common issue, you can see the dimple in the crease causing it. It's more of a waywt artifact.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think there's something behind his leg (black speaker?) throwing off the silhouette. Looks good.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
this, and not in an awesome ysl/prorsum kinda way
I returned to London to find my YSL flares were both missing. I've since found another pair, in black this time, but it's not the same. I need a tailor
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Common issue, you can see the dimple in the crease causing it. It's more of a waywt artifact.
Whew. As I said, I had been wearing them for several hours by that point
Originally Posted by about11oclock
I think there's something behind his leg (black speaker?) throwing off the silhouette. Looks good.
Thank you. And yes, that is a speaker Disclosure: I was mainly planning on having the jacket's sides taken in further and perhaps lengthening the sleeves a touch

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lsH52l.jpg

hanes
apc
ph
67 deg

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol you're turning into Phat Guido.

gastarbeider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Still no sign of spring. In retrospect slightly looser fitting pants might have worked better with the bulky top... Feel free to hate the boot tuck
tinfoil.gif
French linen hunting jacket (with action back): Holland & Holland Sweater: Highland Home Industries Cargos: Uniqlo Suede boots: Trickers

not convinced by the boot tuck, and i'm afraid i'm not convinced about the cargos. top half is great. with all due respect (and we're more or less the same age) the bottom half come off as the male equivalent of mutton dressed as lamb. full disclosure: i was thinking about picking up a pair of the cargos, then i tried them on. way too snug on the thighs.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
lol you're turning into Phat Guido.
haha sup staz, except nobody wants to see a t and jeans fit, plus pg only smoked psd4s I need variety like my females

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
Where did Phat Guido go...I enjoyed his lifestyle shots.
Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads