• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Left behind Chinese Women

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
As Russell Peters said, asian people aren't racist against anybody except other asians. They all hate eachother.

Black people might be the exception to this stereotype, but it's just a coincidence that every criminal in Africa lives in Guang Zhou.

Asians are probably the most racist people around except for perhaps the Spanish.

matik23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Asians are probably the most racist people around except for perhaps the Spanish.

Have any of you had an interaction with blacks? They take the cake for most racist.

At least we're not the middle east where everyone looks like each other but kills each other.

Mr. White

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clip
You forgot :

3. The complete simpletons. Regardless of what they look like, barely have the intelligence to stay alive.

+1

Arranged marriage is the death of natural selection.

Black women often say that white women age badly. Chinese women age even worse. Other yellow women somehow avoided the curse.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matik23
Have any of you had an interaction with blacks? They take the cake for most racist.

At least we're not the middle east where everyone looks like each other but kills each other.

Blacks are not that racist

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Blacks are not that racist

cmon_son.jpg

Gtea

Reaction score
I guess regardless of culture. Men are more valuable as they age and women lose value as they age. I am fine with that.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gtea
I guess regardless of culture. Men are more valuable as they age and women lose value as they age. I am fine with that.

This is quite true.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I love being Latin and having every race be incorporated into mine. We have black, white, asian, whatever.

On the above conversation, back in HS when I went through my gansta phase, you guys remember that....50's in the club was the song and AF1 were the shoes to wear etc..

There were 2 benches, the white bench and the latin bench. Black people stood by a wall where they all freestyled and danced the latest moves from the Lil' John video. Or told people what did the hand say to the face...SLAP Charlie Murphy! (I hope most of you got that)

I always found it funny that me being Latin could get away with saying the n word all the time, but if a white kid got to ni...he would be "jumped". Also a lot of hate was white boy this white boy that, black people are by far the most racist group I have dealt with, but I can't judge them all just based on a few douches in HS

I would like to nominate old Latin men/women as the most consistently racist people ever

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gtea
I don't care about "value". I much rather have another 8 years of longevity to my life which inevitably lost because of my gender.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
I love being Latin and having every race be incorporated into mine. We have black, white, asian, whatever.

On the above conversation, back in HS when I went through my gansta phase, you guys remember that....50's in the club was the song and AF1 were the shoes to wear etc..

There were 2 benches, the white bench and the latin bench. Black people stood by a wall where they all freestyled and danced the latest moves from the Lil' John video. Or told people what did the hand say to the face...SLAP Charlie Murphy! (I hope most of you got that)

I always found it funny that me being Latin could get away with saying the n word all the time, but if a white kid got to ni...he would be "jumped". Also a lot of hate was white boy this white boy that, black people are by far the most racist group I have dealt with, but I can't judge them all just based on a few douches in HS

I would like to nominate old Latin men/women as the most consistently racist people ever

Who's a good example of an asian latin?
eh.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
so what have we learned today? blacks/asians/hispanics/arabians are the most racist?

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
so what have we learned today? blacks/asians/hispanics/arabians are the most racist?

Well, that's a very one-sided conclusion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics