• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
it is remarkable how much better you look in your outdoor fits. the indoor pic looks like the nerdy younger brother of the outdoor pic guy. don't know if it is camera height, expression or w/e
something spooked him by the staircase !

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
hate to be the lone voice of dissent but i don't think showman's fit is that great. a few moderately interesting pieces put together. if it wasn't for the juxtaposition against his old stuff people wouldn't be praising so much.
redface.gif

bakatora

Reaction score
^^
lol8[1].gif
i was thinking the same thing. big brother outdoor guy must've caught him wearing the same outfit.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
hate to be the lone voice of dissent but i don't think showman's fit is that great. a few moderately interesting pieces put together. if it wasn't for the juxtaposition against his old stuff people wouldn't be praising so much.
redface.gif

i think it arises from the fact that your sense of aesthetic is not remotely close to the normal distribution of the styleforum population. maybe 2.5sigmas away or smth. i think he did okay for a guy his size.

Originally Posted by rs5088

ToJ
AA
APC
CP

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
for posting that DR. i need mine now, it's been over 4 weeks already

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
meh, i think would be a LOT more pimp if said denim had wear on it. the color of raws on black look kinda
musicboohoo[1].gif

i like the look of the DR on black jeans much better. but i think is verr last year

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
i think it arises from the fact that your sense of aesthetic is not remotely close to the normal distribution of the styleforum population. maybe 2.5sigmas away or smth. i think he did okay for a guy his size.

this excuse is so played out and not factual at all

and "his size?" what's unusual about his size?

rs5088

Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
meh, i think would be a LOT more pimp if said denim had wear on it. the color of raws on black look kinda
musicboohoo[1].gif

i like the look of the DR on black jeans much better. but i think is verr last year

Yea I used to pretty much only wear it with black jeans but i've started wearing it with blue now too.

heres an old ****** pic with black jeans/boots

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. I think the key to the DRs is to get the sizing in the shoulder perfect. it should be snug but not overly tight. If the shoulders are sized right, the jacket seems to drape much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads