• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jersey Shore 3

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Need to catch the replay this wkend....

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
she is much better looking irl, she lives 6 houses from me

Originally Posted by montecristo#4
The show would be better with out her. She's the only thing standing between Ronnie and utter debacle every night.

I think I hate JWoww more than Sammi though. Something about her just grates on me. Maybe it's because she looks like a man.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
wtf is wrong with you people?

BC2012

Reaction score
I watched season 1 because I know a ton of people IRL that are exactly like those guys. And having been to most of the Jersey Shore throughout my life, it's sort of nostalgic in a fucked up way.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find it hilarious. These people are next level dumb (except Situation, he knows this show is his gravy train and he does anything he can to keep it going) and it's nice that I can laugh at them without actually having to be near them.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple thoughts.... -JWoww is starting to look like a real "All Bark, No Bite" type person. She got legitimately beat by Sammi in Miami and it looks like that's about to happen again. Re-watch the start of the fight...Sammi pump fakes, JWoww flinches, and then feels obligated to throw a punch even though you can tell she didn't want to just because flinching is one of the worst things you can do in a fight. Sammi dictates the fight again...unfortunately
confused.gif
-The scripted elements are starting to become a little more obvious. "Oh we had NO idea Snooki was bringing Deena"...uhh, sure. "Ronnie and Sam made the dumbest room choice possible which creates drama everywhere!"....riiiiight. -The show needs to be MVP, and MVP only. Snooki and JWoww can make guest appearances, and Ronnie and Sam can go die. -Anyone see Ronnie's Xenadrine commercial? Is he the worst actor of all time, or just Top 5? I would love to see the outtakes that were WORSE than the finished product. -Did Snooki manage to get even more GROSS looking? Was that even humanly possible? That red hair and weird tan makes her look god awful. -Can't wait for the rest of the season...
bounce2.gif

matik23

Reaction score
I watch this show but the way you guys gossip about this show is real feminine to the point where I am going to stop watching it or anything similar. Thanks gaiz!

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vinny and Pauly are cool dudes that you wouldn't mind hanging out with.

Deena sure can keep the script going. Good job, rookie.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate this show, and I hate myself for watching it. It's a horrible train wreck, but I can't not watch.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matik23
I watch this show but the way you guys gossip about this show is real feminine to the point where I am going to stop watching it or anything similar. Thanks gaiz!

csb1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads