• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cez

Reaction score
only thing worthwhile at H&M are their disposable v-necks

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1089-1.jpg
Drkshdw Zamb Geller Attachment Quick crappy pic before heading into the freezing rain, don't slaughter me boiz.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
IMG_1089-1.jpg

Drkshdw
Zamb
Geller
Attachment

Quick crappy pic before heading into the freezing rain.

accidentally responded in the no discussion thread b/c I wasn't sure if you'd be posting it here. I like dat! Zamb is the turtleneck thing? This dirty earthen-colored stuff works well. You look kind of thick in this, but in a good way.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
accidentally responded in the no discussion thread b/c I wasn't sure if you'd be posting it here. I like dat! Zamb is the turtleneck thing? This dirty earthen-colored stuff works well. You look kind of thick in this, but in a good way.

Zamb is the turtleneck thing. Excuse the huge thighs.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like it because he looks like he runs a large, booming discoteque in Koreatown somewhere (no racist) and sits in the back drinking whiskey/soju on the rocks and contentedly puffing cigars while surveying his danceclub empire. It's very, shall we say, underworld mogul steez

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
I like it because he looks like he runs a large, booming discoteque in Koreatown somewhere (no racist) and sits in the back drinking whiskey/soju on the rocks and contentedly puffing cigars while surveying his danceclub empire. It's very, shall we say, underworld mogul steez

nod[1].gif
I could use some whiskey right now. Had a bottle of Macallan 12 that I just recently finished.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish you would do writeups like that for more fits. Doesn't make me like it any more, though. =/

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
I wish you would do writeups like that for more fits. Doesn't make me like it any more, though. =/

I do realize if I was a bit slimmer, it would look better. That or I just need to take somewhat better pictures.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist

Noted. I believe I described your ToJ chesterfield fit as the Matrix meets Steampunk. Something about the Ray-Bans.

xM.

Reaction score
from what i can see, it looks weird having jean jacket sleeves rolled up, boot-tuck and pleated khakis. contrast is odd.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
your big thighs have nothing to do with fit imo prada, the colors just do not blend well. i think it is hard to pull off black+brown

Perhaps a different pair of shoes would be better, black? (idunnowhatimsaying)

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
your big thighs have nothing to do with fit imo prada, the colors just do not blend well. i think it is hard to pull off black+brown

Perhaps a different pair of shoes would be better, black? (idunnowhatimsaying)

The fit aside. I actually think black and brown is one of the easier color combos to pull off.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unknowinglyforgotten
A relatively simple fit, I don't trust my own judgement. Feel free to criticize to your heart's desire, I welcome it.

f9e8b9.png

Excuse the bad quality and lighting. A picture with different tones, http://tinypic.com/r/2s6vst0/7.

try hard Jcrew comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads