• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
i have no idea what the **** 'live the lifestyle i dress' means.

It's not that complicated.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i already explained this

Yes but thanks to the magic of the internet here it is again. Actually I saw that you answered your own question but did not bother to edit out mine.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do i have to put this whole thread on ignore
cloud.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
open a ******* dictionary then also lol at "fancy pants institute of higher learning"
Love how he compliments Fuuma on his command of the English language and diction but thinks I'm full of "forum jargon"

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having clothing congruent with your lifestyle is one of the most important parts of looking good and having that certain "je ne sais quoi" be it steez, swag or whatever else.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
As someone who hasn't seen the offending fit in question (I don't bother with WAYWT during the work day b/c half the image hosting sites are blocked) but has read through this entire shitstorm, I feel I'm perfectly qualified to say the following:

@ slack tide: You come across as one of those people who always talks about how they were into a specific band before it became cool to be into that band. You need to take it one step further and just say that you were into stuff that it's cool to be into before it became cool to be into stuff before it became cool to be into it.

Also, your beer sucks, the detail shots are good, and I like most of your fits.

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
I need a suit for med school interview, but there's no way Uniqlo/H&M will fit me

Marks and Spencer it is, then
ffffuuuu.gif

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come it seems like all the forums I frequent have been troll central this week? ****...it's finals week, how am I supposed to procrastinate?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what gets a guy banned in these parts? not that I want to be banned, but just curious. I need to know my .08 if ya know wut I mean..

in fact, i would hate to be banned. as I have so, so many more detailed fit pics to share.

im planning a great one for this weekend. i'm just searching for the perfect backdrop. At first I was thinking of an overflowing dorm closet, or stinky hamper spilling over with dirty clothes -- but am now considering some where more outdoorsy. someone high, like in the mountains. Take advantage of the last of the red leaves on the trees. Hill sides in hill side. For that americana/heritage faux look book appeal. Real talk. Makin ACL's heart skip a beat.

maybe some slim chinos. high waters. bare ankles. hell, maybe the new knickers from mauro. chunky cardigan. layers. henleys. shells. goose down vest. gazing into the distance. indifferent. wind swept. wearin some bawlin ass Perreria shades. Military watch, barely visible, peakin' past psychedelic flannel, fluttering off the torso. billy kirk belt and key clip...maybe an axe. Apples levitating in the air. Free fallin. Yellin' at the ***** to keep snappin pics and keep my face the **** out of the shot while she scrambles around me, touchin screens, nervous, lookin for sunlight...as her subject grows more and more agitated at her incompetence.

quoddys immaculate. suede...chromexcel..? Some red wings? Who knows...

cant wait...be sure to be on the lookout this sunday night.

p.s. thanks nothwithit. You've always seemed to be a decent dude.

p.p.s. - I am a schmuck on the internet but decent IRL. All of my posting today has been tongue in cheek, believe it or not. Intelli-gent savants can read between the lines and see this is true. My words are absurd. The imbeciles dwell on hate. But my true apologies if I did offend anyone. I want to be a part of the community. Not back pedaling. Just...tryin to be a more amicable member, moving forward.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
How come it seems like all the forums I frequent have been troll central this week? ****...it's finals week, how am I supposed to procrastinate?

Which school you at buddy? BTWs probably gonna be at Club Charles tonight. holler Bmore folk.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only way you can salvage this is if you post nude pics of yourself with "StyleForum" written on your chest in sharpie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads