• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chukka's

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by +Shake
people like me run your life.

***** please. You're 22 years old and up until a few hours ago, wore your puma romas to death. You'd be lucky to run a corner store.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by giraffe lookout
I hate to interrupt here but I really these Red Wing Dress Boots at BB. Are these chukkas? Anyone know how they compare with the Beckmans? They seem to be a lot cheaper (I guess they are on sale though.)

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...tionsize=#null

yes they are a chukka boot ... no idea about beckmans never handled them

is the dude even here anymore? did he get banned?

+Shake

Reaction score
Inherited wealth you fool. That is how the wealthy stay wealthy and the poor stay scum. You wish you were 22 with the ability to dress however you like. What are you trying to prove? That you're old with less options, education and more time to sit online and post unrelated replies? Your language gets worse and worse every reply, obviously something I am saying is true haha. How easy the old man losses control lol, your nothing but a puppet to people like me.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh nvm ... carry on
lurker[1].gif
cheers.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Inherited wealth you fool. That is how the wealthy stay wealthy and the poor stay scum. You wish you were 22 with the ability to dress however you like. What are you trying to prove? That you’re old with less options, education and more time to sit online and post unrelated replies? Your language gets worse and worse every reply, obviously something I am saying is true haha. How easy the old man losses control lol, your nothing but a puppet to people like me.
fing02[1].gif
total dip-**** you are the shake.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Your language gets worse and worse every reply, obviously something I am saying is true haha. How easy the old man losses control lol, your nothing but a puppet to people like me.
If you shut up now and stick around, you might learn how to dress well. If not, you can take your money and your sw33t pumas and pretend to know what you're doing. By the way, money can't buy class.

+Shake

Reaction score
Money is control you dummy. You guys can say what you want, but you're the ones in my thread responding to my posts. Notice how some people just brush it off while others get hurt and argue online? I reply looking for a response and you weak fools keep giving responding. I am in control and you can't even tell. Weak fools of society

100 post count does not mean you know how to dress and 8000 means you're an angry transvestite haha.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know whats going on in this thread but to the OP, those chukka's are ugly. Look at Red wings or Wolverine.

+Shake

Reaction score
7 Rocket what kind are you wearing in your avatar pic, that color combo is what I am looking for.

epilepc any positive advice is appreciated

epilepc

Reaction score
7 Rocket what kind are you wearing in your avatar pic, that color combo is what I am looking for.

clarks desert boot in beeswax

epilepc any positive advice is appreciated

no way. trolled

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inherited wealth you fool. That is how the wealthy stay wealthy and the poor stay scum. You wish you were 22 with the ability to dress however you like. What are you trying to prove? That you're old with less options, education and more time to sit online and post unrelated replies? Your language gets worse and worse every reply, obviously something I am saying is true haha. How easy the old man losses control lol, your nothing but a puppet to people like me.

Haha this parents own a bodega inherited wealth fuckface scouring for 2-for-$250 deals. fuccouttahere smalltimer.

sorry, I mean deal''s

vaalbara

Reaction score

if you were 22 and had the ability to dress however you want then why are you buying shoes on a 150 dollar budget?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads