• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Is that a black suit?
smile.gif

navy blue corduroy

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by christos
cold as hell today--ignore the knee bulge, isn't that bad irl
5189976555_5a9ddaf8b5_b.jpg

Good to see you here Riff, always enjoy your stuff over at SUFU.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i have ccp tornadoes but they hurt for extended stretches. just got some derbies too. rick side zips are the most comfortable.
Do you still have the MMM boots? So many of the MC guys would be helped immensely by getting a pair of the +J or Uniqlo JapSelv Slim Straights. Fit on both is great without being skin-tight.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaplan
Since the pic didn't have to be from today, I'll try this. As I've posted it before, I'll happily accept disqualification, but I thought it might be interesting to hear the comments from SW&D.

img2230l.jpg

Deets for those who care: RayBan P Cockpit, Barbour coat, Drakes cashmere scarf, Cilento deerskin gloves in pocket, bespoke large gingham (white/navy) shirt, Canali knit, LVC 1947, Corneliani suede belt, C&J Chiltern suede chukkas, PAM 177

This is probably my favorite entry for the MC does SW&D because it looks so natural and comfortable, not like he was forced to throw in other elements for a contest. It's also nice because it's a good take on casual with defaulting to some kind of sportcort + jeans combination. And as much as I hate to use the word "classic" to describe it, it's a very classic look that isn't dated and could work on someone who is 16 or 60.

Binker

Reaction score
bit boring perhaps but I haven't psoted a fit in awhile

IMG_2086.jpg

rrl
apc
to&co

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Binker
bit boring perhaps but I haven't psoted a fit in awhile

IMG_2086.jpg

rrl
apc
to&co

That's a neat look!

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boot tucks look best when the boot is loosened (at least the top 1/4, 1/3 or so). Generally don't like it when they're tightly laced up the whole boot.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
cube, I wish I could see that better.

Lots of pics of the same thing:

Two Weeks of TOJ

Lousiana
TpyEwl.jpg

Vienna
ZwJlMl.jpg

Zurich
nRbkMl.jpg

0bPyfl.jpg

Beijing
Ni74Jl.jpg

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
My entry in the MC contest...

I think it's awesome that you like that leather jacket so much. I have never been as happy with any possession as you clearly are with your leather jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics