• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
very simple fit today. pretty warm here, and going to see los campesinos! / johnny foreigner tonight. too small t too tight jeans common projects
This makes me feel very cold.

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeRogan
First pic here

IMG_0423-1.jpg

I'd lose the sweater vest.

Binker

Reaction score
too much patent leather in ar's sneaker closet, needs to bring in some buttery nappa

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
very simple fit today. pretty warm here, and going to see los campesinos! / johnny foreigner tonight.

too small t
too tight jeans
common projects

nice, solid and simple
Originally Posted by robbie
i typically am not a fan of CP. i like them in this fit alot though.

why not? as far as sneakers go they're great, unless you mean you're not a fan of sneakers in general

Adam24

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
adam24 most underrated waywt poster... consistently good ****. both styles done well looks dope

Originally Posted by kelvinsense
both fits are good adam

Originally Posted by stinger70
ADAM 24...2nd fit is great. Totally different style to your first one...the 2nd definitley suits you more.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
MC would be butthurt about those hacking pockets, like both fits. Shoes could be better in the first (possibly the pants, as well). 2nd is bester

Thanks for the input guys.

Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
@Adam24: Second fit is good ****, first one needs different shoes. And you look like a pear, but it's probably just the camera angle.

The camera angle isn't helping, that's for sure (as evidence, it isn't as obvious in the other pic). But it's not only the angle that is playing tricks. I have small shoulders (16.5 inches) and a big waist/hips (size 31 pants), so that plays a big role in my 'pear'-like shape, lol. But I've made my peace with that fact, can't really change much about it anyway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Me likey. What jeans?

Acne Max Cash.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Adam, you should have been in the fit battle, would have given Snake a run for his money

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rare fit pic. took it for the poll, missed the deadline. didn't need the duffel sweater after 10 am, today was an Indian summer. please excuse the highly punchable face.
waywt1.jpg
waywt2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads