• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stinger70
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/stinger70/pic6.jpg[IMG]

W+H
Uniqlo (no vis)
APC
Clarks

Just running errands, not meant to be great. Not sure i like this fit. considering selling the jacket. Also, WTF is with the knees on APC...really annoying me.

Fadezzz

[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/stinger70/jawnz.jpg[IMG][/I]

Ya that looks bad on you, sell it, way too big and awkward looking.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Uh oh Nil is in danger of joining the jaded nonchalant holier than thou SW&D crew. (He has a point though)
Nah, they won't process my application since I post fit pics so I'm just stuck hating individual posters and not the forum plebs as a whole.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the jaded nonchalant holier than thou SW&D crew.

laugh.gif
Please name the current active SW&D crews. (3)

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uh oh Nil is in danger of joining the jaded nonchalant holier than thou SW&D crew.

(He has a point though)

meh, I just like typing like an asshat on the net cuz its funny to me at least. I don't actually speak that way, but I find it annoying when people get all haughty about trivial **** like that. I'm not being racist by using that word. I just get bothered by people finding little things to get upset about.

Originally Posted by HgaleK
Haters gonna hate, *****. Keep that **** real and represent, yo! (See- I hang out with black people too!)

that's right nyuguh

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
homeboys a goober

The lol irony is strong here since you have the most punchable face in SW&D history.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey people, this is what are you wearing today, not "how does my face look today." Faces are not part of fits imo, they can't be changed. Hair can be changed, shoes can be changed, clothes can be changed, hell, even body size can be changed... But face criticism is never constructive, rarely useful, and hardly justifiable.

And you wonder why everyone blurs faces.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

Agreed mostly. Some faces just don't work with all aesthetics though. If you look like connor, i.e. cherubic and young, goth ninja wouldn't work. It's a harsh reality but it is true.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't disagree Nil. People need to stop being like "DAMN MAN YOUR FACE IS PUNCHABLE!" which is basically just insulting people for no good reason. It's much better to just say "your face and your aesthetic don't line up" or "grow some facial hair, you look too clean for that grungy look"

@cool: hahaha perfect observation

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
I hang around lots of black compadres.
The irony is I bet u don't use that word around them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads