• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Lol. No, but thank you. I've never been but I've heard good things about it. Don't forget about us when your tummy is filled with tacos.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
I'm supposed to leave the country on assignment monday and I just realized I forgot to get my passport extended. there are no more pages for stamping. immigration gave me **** last time i entered the country about it.

samedaypassport.com

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
by the way, I'm on my way to DF, too. but I will be arriving early friday and then leaving friday afternoon

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EnglishGent
She was being routinley checked over and when they were taking her heart rate they noticed a slightly abnormal rhythm. Her mother has the same issue which is why they are pretty sure of what it is and although it has the potential to be serious chances are she'll be fine.

Waiting for news is the hardest part.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes.

keep us posted.

++++++

teh wife's not talking to me again... was ribbing her bout something in the car 2 nights ago and she got pissed and I had to tell her it was a joke but suddenly the switch in her brain that registers humor is off and I can't stand that how she would demand an apology for 'hurting her feelings' when she can't take a joke. and I've been out for 2 nights in a row, coming home at 2 in the morning and I'm so ******* sleepy.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FFFUUU.......................................

Just found out grandfather has cancer that has spread into soft tissue and bone marrow. I can't even leave the country since I have back to back rotations coming up.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
FFFUUU....................................... Just found out grandfather has cancer that has spread into soft tissue and bone marrow. I can't even leave the country since I have back to back rotations coming up.
Damn that sucks. Can't they give you some sort of hardship leave? Good luck with the wife Acid.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I'm not trying to be a total dickhead here, but let me see if I've got this straight: meet gurl sechs gurl gurl is a headcase. Does she have your phone number? 'Cause if she doesn't, I don't really see a problem here. Other than your blueballz and a few sore body parts that will heal in short order.
Yes, she did/does still have my phone number. And, being an independent contractor, and not wanting to leave a client dissatisfied, I went back in there and finished the job from the other night. I painted her with my lovely glossy finish and have another satisfied customer. If I'm murdered in two days, please remember me...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Mexico.

Want a postcard?

Originally Posted by globetrotter
by the way, I'm on my way to DF, too. but I will be arriving early friday and then leaving friday afternoon

Ew - be careful guise. Not long after we left Cancun we read a headline about how the drug war violence finally spread to Cancun.

Originally Posted by acidboy
keep us posted.

++++++

teh wife's not talking to me again... was ribbing her bout something in the car 2 nights ago and she got pissed and I had to tell her it was a joke but suddenly the switch in her brain that registers humor is off and I can't stand that how she would demand an apology for 'hurting her feelings' when she can't take a joke. and I've been out for 2 nights in a row, coming home at 2 in the morning and I'm so ******* sleepy.

Good luck with the Acidwife.

FFFUUU.......................................

Just found out grandfather has cancer that has spread into soft tissue and bone marrow. I can't even leave the country since I have back to back rotations coming up.

I'm sorry to hear that man.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
keep us posted.

++++++

So, tell us your joke so that we may judge your sense of humor.

++++++++++++

I'm a lazy fuckup, that's all.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
So, tell us your joke so that we may judge your sense of humor.

++++++++++++

I'm a lazy fuckup, that's all.

plain.gif
wasn't even a joke actually, was just ribbing her bout letting her borrow a new camera I ordered if she's nicer to me. on one hand I've been kinda playing the doormat since she's very stressed with her mom being sick and all, but this time its really
ffffuuuu.gif

**** I need a drink.

sorry to hear that... hope you get some time to see your grandfather

Originally Posted by Rambo
If I'm murdered in two days, please remember me...

she'll probably bring your body home... maybe ******** with your carcass for a week, chop you to little bits once you start reeking, and probably make soup out of your bones.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Hope everything works out, Acidic. Next time I'm in town, we should def all get together. I think a hip, 21-year old is just what the doctor ordered.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ Hope everything works out, Acidic. Next time I'm in town, we should def all get together. I think a ****, 21-year old is just what the doctor ordered.

Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
you hit the nail on the head.

Man, I get you both confused. Which of you is 21?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads