• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
God you look like such a wiener.
Gotta agree with this seriously... either shave, or go all in and grow a full beard. also, liking that Ga-vroche fit

Pinhas

Reaction score
+1 on pants; way to baggy. I like the shirt but not sure it works with pants and shoes.

CrazyJ

Reaction score
Wasn't really aware of how I was posing.. just leaning against a pole with my hands in my pockets I guess?

They're meant to be a bit baggy anyway. The waist is slim with a larger pant leg. The guy I bought them from regarded them as "vanity" style. I was just goin for a relaxed look today since it was so sunny and cool outside.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
pants way too baggy, and you seem to try to hide it by your pose?

Actually I think the pants and DBs are cool, could do some serious swaggerific funky Scandinavian anti-fit
type thing with a better top half. But everything above the waist is heinous.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
God you look like such a wiener.

Yeah, this is really bad. I know you pulled that "southern cultural differences" thing before with your goatee, but that **** is awful. As in really, really terrible. I feel like you should own one of those metal ball necklaces and get into involved discussions on how much Slipknot rules.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, too big of a difference from top to bottom. That's probably the main issue.

CrazyJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Yeah, this is really bad. I know you pulled that "southern cultural differences" thing before with your goatee, but that **** is awful. As in really, really terrible. I feel like you should own one of those metal ball necklaces and get into involved discussions on how much Slipknot rules.

I actually don't really like hard rock at all that much. I listen to music like Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, DMB, and Mumford and Sons. But yay for stereotypes anyway! Next picture I'll try to find a metal ball necklace to replace my star of david.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough, those bands you listed work for that stereotype also. But the point was that it's terrible facial hair.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Good call, man. I can't believe how many shops picked that up this year. I'm like a vulture sitting on a dead tree waiting for sale time to hit.

inlove.gif
(don't tell my gf)

Was this at Barney's?

Speaking of Cabourn, my latest knit should arrive today.

yep, their buy was small and terrible though, post up pics which did you get?

ps. that's my swole arm in that parka pic

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
next apc question: are his jeans new standard or petit standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads