• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo shirts.

benzorlb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu
lol way to out self as flame

Huh?

I'm willing to try any brand in other kind of things such as shoes, shirts (regular button downs) and so on, as long as it looks good and has good quality... but for Polo's, I don't want to take any risks since I'm not planning on buying too many.

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benzorlb
I live in NYC, but anyways, there's so many different shades that it will be impossible to find the same exact one.

Anyways, go look at the Lacoste website, suggest one (Post a link). Curious to see what you can find.

So basically you want a Lacoste and can't decide which color you want?

Ummmm... green.

cover.gif

benzorlb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro
So basically you want a Lacoste and can't decide which color you want?

Ummmm... green.

cover.gif

Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Gucci, any of those work... just nothing like Brooks Brothers (not too familiar with them) or J. Crew (Same).

The link you posted doesn't work dude. Just post something from one of the official sites so I can buy it if I like it lol.

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benzorlb
Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Gucci, any of those work... just nothing like Brooks Brothers (not too familiar with them) or J. Crew (Same).

The link you posted doesn't work dude. Just post something from one of the official sites so I can buy it if I like it lol.

Just walk into a ******* store and buy a goddam green polo shirt.

benzorlb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MensFashionJournal
Why are you guys always so negative and gravitate towards the usage of foul language (usually non descriptive) to get your point across?... I get the internet is a place were anonymous people come to have a ***** fest but you should really chill out, specially if someone is just asking a question, and needs help.

Thanks dude.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MensFashionJournal
Why are you guys always so negative and gravitate towards the usage of foul language (usually non descriptive) to get your point across?... I get the internet is a place were anonymous people come to have a ***** fest but you should really chill out, specially if someone is just asking a question, and needs help.

facepalm.gif

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1.) Read the stickied threads.

2.) Don't spam main forum with noob questions/blogspam.

3.) Don't post a WAYWT of you strangling yourself with a blanket.

There you go.
smile.gif

Wheeler

Reaction score
You have my permission to buy the dark blue polo with the suede placket and little horse. In nomine patri, et fili, et spirutus sancti.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads