• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

wyee06

Reaction score
Here are the measurements for the red chambray in size small if anyone was looking for them:

"The Heritage Chambray Workshirt has a garment chest of 42 1/2 and waist of 39 1/2. The length, measured from the center back of the neck seam down, is 29 1/2 inches and the sleeve is 33 3/4 inches"

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wyee06
Here are the measurements for the red chambray in size small if anyone was looking for them:

"The Heritage Chambray Workshirt has a garment chest of 42 1/2 and waist of 39 1/2. The length, measured from the center back of the neck seam down, is 29 1/2 inches and the sleeve is 33 3/4 inches"

Does this shirt come with shoulders?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wyee06

Did you actually measure yourself? or did you just ask for measurements from customer services? The measurements they give you are always off and waay more huge that the shirt is in real life.

wyee06

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
Did you actually measure yourself? or did you just ask for measurements from customer services? The measurements they give you are always off and waay more huge that the shirt is in real life.

Those were from customer service. I'll measure mines once I get them in the mail.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
The 25% off coupon came in. Finally, after hearing about the good words about their cotton peacoat, I decided to give a try. Fingers crossed.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They ship using UPS apparently.

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
They ship using UPS apparently.

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

You're in Canada, right? They charge you extra duties (I think 17%) when you order so you don't get hit with extra customs charges.

asdf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
You're in Canada, right? They charge you extra duties (I think 17%) when you order so you don't get hit with extra customs charges.

Yeah with LE and LL Bean you pre-pay taxes and duty, which is actually quite nice. No brokerage fees, no waiting for customs.

Wrenkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asdf
Yeah with LE and LL Bean you pre-pay taxes and duty, which is actually quite nice. No brokerage fees, no waiting for customs.

+1. Lands' End is very convenient. You know what you are going to have to pay before you order, and then there is nothing required on delivery.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant

Nah it's not that, UPS is just annoying for delivery. I work during the day and they only deliver from 9-5 or so where I am, which is while I'm at work. Unlike normal postal services, they won't leave it at the post office for me to come pick up.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not quite as good a deal as 25% off, but I found a code today that gives free shipping and $10 off an order of $50 or more. It worked for me and seems to be reusable:

Promotion Code: PARENTS
PIN: 5071

ohyoumad

Reaction score
Sounds like at 6'2 170 I should go with a M in most things? Besides the Chambray shirts, anything else that's a 'must have' for most here? I haven't gone through the thread yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads